Would Havok and Polaris fit in with X-Force?

#1 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

It just seems as if their abilities are too flashy and obnoxious for the black-ops work usually associated with X-Force.          
#2 Posted by archangel0127 (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, plus wouldn't magneto and cyclops want their family members to stay with the 'main' x-teams and not disappear as soon as they get bak, to join a team the shouldn't exist anymore
#3 Posted by eldestrisk (634 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say they belong in X-Factor, but that book holds too many characters already.

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

They might not remain in X-Force...  You just have to wait & see ;)

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

When are they going to show up in X-Force?

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: I don't think it's been announced yet.  Although I have a feeling that since X-Force are on the moon and the (dreadfully nicknamed) X-Jammers are in space, AND there are connections to Apocalypse, then we might see them soon.
#7 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Read this at CBR in a Q&A with Rememder

Considering that Polaris was once a Horseman (i.e. she has ties to Apocalypse) AND the fact that she and Havok were in one of the variant covers AND that both characters were last seen in space (where X-Force is right now), should I be hoping for a Polaris sighting somewhere in the future?

I'll just put a pin in this one right now. I love the characters, but I don't think that you should hold your breath to see Havok or Polaris in the pages of "X-Force" anytime soon    

#8 Posted by darque26 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Sage and Paris Bennet rather than Havok and Polaris. I pick Sage for her computer mind and she's been a spy for Xavier, she is well suited for this kind of team. As for Paris (AKA Exodus) for his sheer power and his background with Apocalypse.....

#9 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefilim927 said:
"
Read this at CBR in a Q&A with Rememder

Considering that Polaris was once a Horseman (i.e. she has ties to Apocalypse) AND the fact that she and Havok were in one of the variant covers AND that both characters were last seen in space (where X-Force is right now), should I be hoping for a Polaris sighting somewhere in the future?

I'll just put a pin in this one right now. I love the characters, but I don't think that you should hold your breath to see Havok or Polaris in the pages of "X-Force" anytime soon    

"
@darque26 said:
" I prefer Sage and Paris Bennet rather than Havok and Polaris. I pick Sage for her computer mind and she's been a spy for Xavier, she is well suited for this kind of team. As for Paris (AKA Exodus) for his sheer power and his background with Apocalypse..... "
#10 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

Polaris has serious dark-side issues. She fits in well with the scizos of X-Force

#11 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

havok maybe
#12 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they would be good on the team, also Outlaw would be good for the team as well
#13 Posted by Kairan1979 (16722 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF:
Outlaw makes no sense unless Deadpool is on the team too.
#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979:
well he is good on the team as well
#15 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, no, I don't think they'd fit in with Uncanny X-Force.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.