Who should be on X-Force?

• 68 results
#51 Posted by ragdollpurps (16846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson:

He's too busy providing janitorial services at JGS.
#52 Posted by Billy Batson (59330 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

Wolverine's the principal of JGS and he still manages to be on the team.
BB

#53 Posted by ragdollpurps (16846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: That's just an LMD.

#54 Posted by Billy Batson (59330 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

<___< well he still manages to appear on his own book and some other books.
BB

#55 Posted by Morpheus_ (29910 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

@ragdollpurps:

Wolverine's the principal of JGS and he still manages to be on the team.
BB

#56 Posted by ragdollpurps (16846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: He has a bunch of 'em.

#57 Posted by Billy Batson (59330 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

Indeed. So it shouldn't be a problem for Toad :D
BB

#58 Posted by ragdollpurps (16846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Toad doesn't have access to the technology.

#59 Posted by Billy Batson (59330 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

What? Does Wolverine use lmds for every appearances?
BB

#60 Posted by ragdollpurps (16846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Mmmhmmm.

#61 Posted by Billy Batson (59330 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

BB

#62 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
Scalphunter
#63 Posted by ragdollpurps (16846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Nyehehehehe.

#64 Posted by TDK_1997 (15970 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Warpath back and the other guys should be Domino,Gambit,Legion or Magik.

#65 Posted by Soulstealer (828 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@Soulstealer said:

Gambit should never be a member ever. He's not a wetwork sort of guy. I think his character would suffer pretty bad for it all in all. The guy already had to join The Marauders...come on people...

If I had to choose I'd say Shatterstar, maybe Warpath, Sage could fit, Peter Wisdom if they have a reason for him ever to leave England, Cain Marko (he doesn't have to be the Juggernaut we could always power him up some other way), and maybe Cable.

I know. Gambit hasn't killed since the Marauders, and him joining an X-Team that kills would be extremely counterproductive and pretty stupid.

Agreed. AoA Kurt being there already sort of makes me sad, but he's not his 616 counterpart and I remind myself of that and often...

#66 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soulstealer said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@Soulstealer said:

Gambit should never be a member ever. He's not a wetwork sort of guy. I think his character would suffer pretty bad for it all in all. The guy already had to join The Marauders...come on people...

If I had to choose I'd say Shatterstar, maybe Warpath, Sage could fit, Peter Wisdom if they have a reason for him ever to leave England, Cain Marko (he doesn't have to be the Juggernaut we could always power him up some other way), and maybe Cable.

I know. Gambit hasn't killed since the Marauders, and him joining an X-Team that kills would be extremely counterproductive and pretty stupid.

Agreed. AoA Kurt being there already sort of makes me sad, but he's not his 616 counterpart and I remind myself of that and often...

Yeah... At first, I was like "Awesome! Kurt's back, kind of!" Now, after seeing him in action, it just makes me sadder than when he wasn't there at all.

#67 Posted by illegal (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit,he would be away from Rogue and would give the writer a chance to develop his death persona plus he would fit in seamlessly

#68 Posted by MadRooster81 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of AoA Sabretooth or Domino on X-Force.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.