Who should be on X-Force?

• 68 results
#1 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I've really enjoyed Remenders X-Force run so far it introduced me to characters like Fantomex, Deathlok, and really making me notice AoA but I was Wondering who else should be in it .

My candidates

Dani Moonstar

AoA Sabretooth

Avalanche

Gambit

Namora

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

Sageeeeeee

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Avalanche.

#4 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik. Darwin. Cable.

Sage and Bishop when they come back.

#5 Posted by Rickbarry (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red would be entertaining. It would never happen, but I'm a fan of the guy.

#6 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ said:
Sageeeeeee
#7 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

Not Avalanche.

This, and not AoA Sabretooth.

• I wouldn't mind Gambit though.
  • Wish they would bring back Warpath.
  • X-Force could use Legion as their personal Sentry.
#8 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage 

#9 Posted by DarkChris (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable: he is one of the best members.

Gambit and Frenzy: there's interesting dynamic between them.

#10 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

This many posts into the topic and not a single nomination for the one character who's absence is legitimately making the book suffer a bit?

Domino
#11 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Avalanche. Ever. He has done nothing of note. Ever....Ever. And simply would make a terrible addition to the team.

I would love to see Warpath back and to have them thrown in Gambit as well.

#12 Posted by HammerTron (610 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on the role this team plays.

It sounds like a militaristic team. They shouldn't just be warriors. Instead they should be more like soldiers.

That was the kind of feel they had at the beginning.

#13 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3553 posts) - - Show Bio

Ideally, Magik and Domino. I wouldn't mind if they removed Psylocke and Angel.

#14 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Warpath and Domino.
#15 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5893 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik. And maybe Colossus, depending if he keeps the Cyttorak powers or not.

#16 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree exept for avalanche ... and let's add X-23

#17 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@HammerTron said:

It depends on the role this team plays.

It sounds like a militaristic team. They shouldn't just be warriors. Instead they should be more like soldiers.

That was the kind of feel they had at the beginning.

I'd argue that they're all more like assassins than soliders or warriors.

#18 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: I'm not sure if a man who becomes a giant, tall, super strong guy made of steel makes him fit to be on a covert ops team. Kind of hard to remain inconspicuous with the steel reflecting light off of it and etc.

#19 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5893 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Rabbitearsblog: I'm not sure if a man who becomes a giant, tall, super strong guy made of steel makes him fit to be on a covert ops team. Kind of hard to remain inconspicuous with the steel reflecting light off of it and etc.

Oh yeah! I forgot about how Colossus' steel body glows when light is reflected on it!  That would not be good if the team is trying to get through a dark place to avoid being seen.  Also, Colossus' steel body would make a lot of noise whenever he's walking.
#20 Posted by Rickbarry (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides: Yeah, well from what I've seen, none of the people are all that quiet about their work. Wade is always making noise and they hardly ever get the drop on their targets. 'Course I'm only through ten issues so maybe that changes.

#21 Posted by Ebbm (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit and Domino

#22 Posted by BloodTalon (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

This many posts into the topic and not a single nomination for the one character who's absence is legitimately making the book suffer a bit?

Domino

This. Sex and Violence was a great story and on a side note I think Domino and Wolverine make a great couple

#23 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodTalon: Now you've lost me.. Wolverine + Domino is like one of my least favorite pairings out there ever.

#24 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

My top 5 X-Men I would personally like to have in Uncanny X-Force would be:

1. Hepzibah

2. Warpath

3. Domino

4. Dani Moonstar

5. Sage

The team is lacking some estrogen and needs to dilute the testosterone a little bit!

#25 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit should never be a member ever. He's not a wetwork sort of guy. I think his character would suffer pretty bad for it all in all. The guy already had to join The Marauders...come on people...

If I had to choose I'd say Shatterstar, maybe Warpath, Sage could fit, Peter Wisdom if they have a reason for him ever to leave England, Cain Marko (he doesn't have to be the Juggernaut we could always power him up some other way), and maybe Cable.

#26 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Sage as a new member of the team. She's cool, isn't too reluctant to step into the territory of moral ambiguity, and her information-processing skills would be useful to the team. Also, Sage has been too long in character limbo, and I think it's time for her to return. This would be the ideal title for her.

Also, I'd like to see a new female addition to the team since Psylocke is currently the only woman of the X-Force. Sage, Domino, and Moonstar would be my top choices.

#27 Posted by HammerTron (610 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Oh yeah! I forgot about how Colossus' steel body glows when light is reflected on it! That would not be good if the team is trying to get through a dark place to avoid being seen. Also, Colossus' steel body would make a lot of noise whenever he's walking.

@John Valentine Redently the team has been portrayed as assassins (I haven't been reading it so I don't really know.), but I think Cable had originally tried to make them a team of soldiers by giving them military training and having a more uniform look for their costumes.

:

#28 Posted by jhazzroucher (15792 posts) - - Show Bio

Hollow/Penance

#29 Edited by mavfan626 (4125 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit should be up there imo

#30 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Hollow/Penance

Barely anyone likes that character.

That's one of the things that should remain/should have remained in the 90s.

#31 Posted by jhazzroucher (15792 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine: She was one of the members of The Loners and she is also seen in Avengers Academy. I think it's time for her to shine too.. : )

BUt i know we disagree with this and it's ok. : )

#32 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus

#33 Posted by MoonstoneEvil (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say maybe Magik, Dani Moonstar or Domino.

#34 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

My revised suggestions

Sage

Domino

Gambit

Kid Omega

Namora

Puck

#35 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@bamaboykmb: It would be interesting to see how Kid Omega would be implemented in Uncanny X-Force, but then again, it would be hilarious. Puck? I think he should stay in Alpha Flight...

Magik seems like a great idea, I mean, she already has her moral compass pointing anywhere but north, and her in a black X-Men outfit will look pretty cool on her magik armour.

#36 Posted by Ouija (362 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@bamaboykmb: I'm sorry, I just don't see how Puck fits in a militaristic hit squad.

Cloak and Dagger might be an interesting addition.

I feel that UXF already has a telepath, so my money's on Domino.

#38 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5893 posts) - - Show Bio
@x_29 said:
Colossus
Agree.
#39 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no, no, yes, and no.

#40 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable, Domino, and Warpath.

#41 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

But a lot of these suggestions are ridiculous.

#42 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soulstealer said:

Gambit should never be a member ever. He's not a wetwork sort of guy. I think his character would suffer pretty bad for it all in all. The guy already had to join The Marauders...come on people...

If I had to choose I'd say Shatterstar, maybe Warpath, Sage could fit, Peter Wisdom if they have a reason for him ever to leave England, Cain Marko (he doesn't have to be the Juggernaut we could always power him up some other way), and maybe Cable.

I know. Gambit hasn't killed since the Marauders, and him joining an X-Team that kills would be extremely counterproductive and pretty stupid.

#43 Posted by Mutant God (3022 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Colossus

Just no. In no way is that a good idea.

#45 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@bamaboykmb said:

My revised suggestions

Sage

Domino

Gambit

Kid Omega

Namora

Puck

Kid Omega being on X-Force would completely contradict Wolverine's philosophy, so no.

#46 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine: okay then magneto

#47 Posted by Billy Batson (58026 posts) - - Show Bio

Toad.
BB

#48 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Toad.
BB

No. x[

#49 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

domino, cloak and dagger, darwin

#50 Posted by Billy Batson (58026 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

@Billy Batson said:

Toad.
BB

No. x[

Yes x]
BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.