Follow

X-Force

Team » X-Force appears in 1999 issues.

When Cable reformed the New Mutants, he made them his soldiers. They became a mutant "black ops" team, assigned to kill not just the enemies of the X-Men, but of all mutantkind. Although this team eventually disbanded, the X-Force moniker has persisted in successive iterations of more and more aggressive X-teams.

Who deserves to be in X-Force?

Avatar image for infinityandbeyond
    infinityandbeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmmm....I think it would be better if X-Factor and X-Force will just join force to perform their missions better. Of course excluding Cyclops as their commander. He have been so difficult to understand recently.

Wolverine
    X-23
    Wolfsbane
    Madrox
    M
    Siryn
    She-Hulk
    Longshot
    Elixir
    Rictor
    Chase Stein (just wanna see him in more mature roles)
    Dazzler

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think its a terrible idea. outside of the fact that theyre mutants, these teams missions have no relation.
    in fact they clash if anything and the characters are not suited for each others teams. She-Hulk had a cameo
    in X-Factor because of a Skrull. she has nothing to do with X-teams much less being on one. those are
    two really well done books, X-Factor in my opinon has some of the best writing of any Marvel book right
    now. what would be the point of destroying that and much less tossing a couple vague characters on the time that have no motivation
    or reason that they would be on the team in the first place?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Best X-Force ever

No Caption Provided

The Island

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Island

The current x-force is a team that feels no regrets in killing the bad guys to protect the mutantkind. 
    Having that kind of mentality, the people who should be on X-force team have to be-

Deadpool
    Cable
    Agent X
    Wolverine
    Warpath
    X-23
    Caliban
    Punisher
    Vanisher 
    Domino 
    Taskmaster
    Blade 
    Cannonball
    Shatterstar

This team will always get the job done.

Deadman Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Deadman Wade

The only person I would really like to see joint the X-Force would have to be Sabretooth, but one that could at least get along with Wolverine. If they somehow got the 295 to come back from being absorbed by the Crystal Palace ( which was bull since they killed the 616 Sabretooth too) maybe it could work.
    the_fallen11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By the_fallen11

Archangel
    Dom
    Cable
    Wolverine
    Daken
    Psylocke 
    Colossus

Deadman Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Deadman Wade

Bring back Dead Girl and have her be part of the team, I would be cool with that too!

kingfrogger666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#8  Edited By kingfrogger666
    614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 614azrael

stick with whos been ther recently(domino wolverine x23 archangel elixer wolfsbane warpath deadpool psylocke n tht weird white outfit shadowy guy whos name xcapes me atm) 
    @Edamame: i agree with adding gambit as well n psylockes in now if i remember corectly. I also think we need hallow added her protectiv natur makes her a great ally her abilities make her a lethal addition an xforce has many feral mutants meaning they cud help her progress out of her troubles(she curently can say like an make animal noises). Also polaris rachel n havok need to come back n join. polaris has always kinda ben borderline crazy n grity adding her to the team lets her travel a darkr while heroic path she also adds a great range element tht curent xforce is kinda lacking other then thrown knives n bullets. nxt is rachel shes sure to hav an enteresting return when she sees all the changes in particular, this wil probly make her question scott much like hope n so sticking with polaris n havok while not bing around scott seems likely tht n her powers of telikenesis make a great add to the xforce brutality. Lastly there is havok hes often a member of xforce anyway an adds range  mor importantly it wud b nice to put alex n scott around eachothr agin this wud lead to eithr A rejoice n aid to both or an amazingly rich feud, 

Story arc i would want would be arcangels return to apocalypse slowly bing manipulated. Apocalypse plots an epic event 1ce again of conquest. One way new members or old members r brought in to xforce is apocalypses hunt for more followers as well as horsemen. It would probly start with xforce keeping it under raps until things got heavy were it would dthen build into a cross over,  Arc i would also hav affect other characters in the team  

wolverine wud b striped of some adamantium leading his mutation to continue acelerating this makes him mor feral an makes him battle his iner demons this helps keep him enteresting sence many feel he is bcomeing a bit overxsposed  

Domino due to wolverines condition kind of has to take point everyone knows shes 2nd in comand n this is good but it also wil place her some wer new she wil hav to adapt n grow. this will also giv others a greater understanding of her powers n skills as we see how she forms tactics n luck into victorys that felt imposibl. 

X23 is always complex an thats one reason to love her this event wil giv her mor time to grow an progress as well as she wud b come close to hollow who in many ways she can relate to 

warpath went to liv a life of peace realy after necrosha but when in the arc apocalypse reeks some damage on his tribe as well as some of warpaths old foes(perhaps new charaters entirely to inrich his backround) it becomes clear why warpath is his title an ther is only one path he can n knows how to take 

wolfsbane has been having a good run cold violent n tragic her continuity keeps this goin n reveals what hapend to her father in the church(most likely tht it was all ententional rage n we see her become truly feral on the battlefields) 

as archangel is turnd once again we see how powerful apocalypses sway can b an as we delve more into this some of r other past horsemen will also start to dout ther motivs 

Psylocke an archangel hav been close befor an will be here at least until the moment he turns this then places bettsy in a dark entence place an pits her against her lover 

Overall it alows the entincity to remain while the characters grow 

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Powerzone789

the whole point of this new x-force is mutants who are not afraid to kill for mutantkind. i think the current roster at the end of second coming 2 was perfect, gambit wouldnt be a good idea just yet because he doesn't have full control of his death persona like warren does. i think if bucky wasn't the new captain America, he would be good as well. Namor is definetly not afraid to go for blood, he would be a good member but i doubt he would listen to wolverine as leader.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.