Which X-force do you like better?

#1 Posted by Fantomex100 (39 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Fantomex100 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

If you'd like say which you voted for.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Change Domino for Deadpool and the newest incarnation would be perfect in my opinion

#4 Posted by Redalert_27 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

2nd hands down!

#5 Posted by Fantomex100 (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter: I love DEADPOOL! But your right, Fantomex is my favourite, Deadpool my 2nd  but i think they need a serious character. Yes sure Domino is not  wolverine serious but she wouldn't joke at the most inappropriate time. Not something you want for a secret killing team.
#6 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we using roster or comic quality as the basis for our votes?  I loved the second x-force, but am really enjoying the new book.  I vote for the second one simply because we haven't seen enough of the new team for judgement to be passed.

#7 Posted by Fantomex100 (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy:Both.
#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

You missed Elixir for Team 2, and had Hellion joined that Team, it would have been perfect. As it stands, Team 3 is my favourite because of Fantomex and Deadpool. Even though I hate Angel, but whatcha gonna do?

#9 Posted by Fantomex100 (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: I wanted an even amount of members for each 
I love Deadpool & Fantomex. But i can't see them together. I mean Fantomex can be an ass & Deadpool couldn't keep a straight face in hell.  
Also I loved the classic X-force since i was young.
#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fantomex100: No worries. I actually think they'll have some witty exchanges, providing it's written well.
#11 Posted by Fantomex100 (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: I hope so.
#12 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
" Change Domino for Deadpool and the newest incarnation would be perfect in my opinion "
Co-Signed.

I voted for the second team. But yeah, I love Domino, I wish she was in the New X-Force.
#13 Posted by Jake Fury (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

I love all 3 of them in different ways and because they all have interesting team dynamics.
#14 Posted by Chesapeake (2210 posts) - - Show Bio
@Backflip said:
" @Nighthunter said:
" Change Domino for Deadpool and the newest incarnation would be perfect in my opinion "

I agree Domino is a must character in the series. I also like Sage and Rachel Summers
#15 Posted by Hawkling (178 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the military style of the 1st x-force, but nothing's better than the killing strike force that is the 2nd x-force. Epic book, I thought it had a great run.

#16 Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio

1st team...best ever

#17 Posted by Sobe Cin (599 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved the 2nd series more than the original series. But with only 1 issue of the 3rd series (too early) but they are going up against Apocalypse. So awesome.  On a side note: Deadpool is a lot better in this book than I have seen him in years.
#18 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

i love the new team........... there has only been one issue out so far so its hard to judge though

#19 Posted by eldestrisk (630 posts) - - Show Bio

The first team. It's nostalgic and great. Besides I love the New Mutants.

#20 Posted by Namor1987 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

3rd I like DP, Fantomex, Archangel, & Psylocke I wish Daken was on the team though lol
#21 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Very hard to say as we're only 1 issue into the 3rd roster.  After catching a few issues of Ultimate X-Men, X-Force Angels & Demons was my first real jump into comics so I may be biased.  Archangel is like in my top 3 characters so I am happy either way.  Apocalypse is another favorite of mine so X-Force can do no wrong in my book.  I do like the toned down Deadpool but I really do miss X-23.  I would also like to know what Warpath is going to do now.  Anyone have any insight on that?
#22 Posted by joshmightbe (24463 posts) - - Show Bio

Im a child of the 90s so I gotta go with the originals

#23 Edited by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 isn't really a fit for the more suave current incarnation, but Domino would have been a nice holdover.

#24 Posted by Metaphor (14 posts) - - Show Bio

love deadpool and like wolverine, but i'm not a fan of anyone else on the new team.

#25 Posted by Prototype88 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot the late 90's team which included Siryn , Warpath , Sunspot , Boom Boom (Meltdown at that moment) and Dani Moonstar. They were my favorite team

#26 Posted by giantarms (181 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the strike force version of them, but I'll always be nostalgic for the original lineup. It felt like the team was a family, and they got a lot of experience from Cable.

#27 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

The first X-Force had Cable as a member.
#28 Posted by avengpymhawk (370 posts) - - Show Bio

The original was the best under Faban Niceiza
#29 Posted by oldgum (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-X-Statix

#30 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

3rd Team. :D

#31 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
The 2nd. Although i love them all.
#32 Edited by 218Comics (191 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I could make a mix tape of the three teams, that way I could have my ultimate x-force team...

Leader: Cable

Enforcer(s): Deadpool, Warpath, Psylocke, Wolverine

Tech: Fantomex

#33 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 was born to be on X-Force.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.