When did Emma....

#1 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

...discovered the existance of the original X-force? I mean one minute I remember her finding Scott's black box in his head and then in Second Coming she seemed to know of them.
#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably when Angel went all Archangel and started to rip stuff apart like it was a rich kid's Christmas morning.

#3 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

IT was during the black box fiasco. I believe. They revealed to each other the bad stuff they were doing at the time.

#4 Posted by Daycrawler (554 posts) - - Show Bio

It's in the Dark X-Men: The Confession one-shot. Emma was planning on leaving Scott cos she had been lying to him and not telling him about her involvement with Osborn's Cabal. Scott had been kinda locking out Emma too, cos of all the X-Force stuff he was keeping secret. Anyway, long story short, Scott and Emma both tell each other their secrets and it save's their relationship. It was right before all the Dark Avengers vs X-Men / Utopia stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.