What would you think of an X-Force animated film?

#1 Posted by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio

How would you feel if Marvel made a direct-to-DVD animated film of X-Force? Since the release of Hulk Vs we can see that Marvel isn't afraid of throwing some 'gore' around in their animated features, could it work? Would Marvel have the gonads to make a mature animated film? I'm certain that X-Force has a large enough fan-base for it to work. Would you want it to feature the 'original' X-Force (Domino, X-23, Warpath, etc), Uncanny (Fantomex, Psylocke, Deadpool) or a mixture of both? 

Plus you have the oh so coincidental benefit of Craig Kyle and Chris Yost writing a lot of Marvel's animated babies.

#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
It would be awesome.
#3 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see.

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Marvel could push all three X-Force teams, with a movie each: the original team previously-New Mutants team lead by Cable, Wolverine's strike force team of feral hunters plus Domino, Angel, Vanisher & Elixir, and the Uncanny X-Force.

But if I had to choose only one, then it would be the post Messiah CompleX strike force team of assassins. Cable's X-Force is long forgotten now, and I just don't like the Uncanny X-Force.

#5 Posted by miki (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

i like to see them!

#6 Posted by Edamame (28016 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see it. 

#7 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18683 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really love to see it happen.

#8 Edited by Dh4niel (348 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see an animated movie of the Uncanny X-Force team. It would have to be quite the bloody gorefest though. Animated Fantomex - One can dream...

#9 Posted by foldingstar (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd totally love to see that, espescially for Uncanny X-Force. The second reincarnation of it would work as well though :D
#10 Posted by oldgum (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Which? Doop and Guy's?

#11 Posted by WeaponCatfish1 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would definetly sell and is a good idea. I also agree with xerox-kitty about her choice of team. I think the team with Wolfsbane, Domino, Warpath, Elixir, and Vanisher would add a lot more to the feature. I do like the Uncanny team, but there is just more to work with tusing  the aforementioned team.
#12 Posted by Namor1987 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the 2nd team adds more variety but a X-Force animated film would be awesome as a gorefest just look at Planet Hulk.

#13 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14028 posts) - - Show Bio

If they made an animation of the Necrosha arc it would be so awesome.

#14 Posted by SC (11979 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they could make it in like the CGI style used in like... Metal Gear Solid. Also, I'd be able to eat a watermelon whole, because my jaw would be on the ground. I'd prefer the matching black, grey, red outfits, and team of Domino, Warpath, Vanisher, X-23, Angel, and Wolverine, and just throw in Betsy with a new outfit cause that would just be... and Elixir and a few others could be cameos... so I would think highly of an animated film...

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92097 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd buy it.

#16 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll buy anything with Cyclops in it, even if it's only one scene.

#17 Posted by ChrisAngel (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally would go for the current lineup of X-Force, if you were going to push a movie... but I'd see it, for sure...*amused* i've seen just about every other Marvel animated flick, why not this one?
#18 Posted by Oasis95 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23!!!! that would be epic!!

#19 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see an Uncanny X-Force animated movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.