Follow

X-Force

Team » X-Force appears in 1999 issues.

When Cable reformed the New Mutants, he made them his soldiers. They became a mutant "black ops" team, assigned to kill not just the enemies of the X-Men, but of all mutantkind. Although this team eventually disbanded, the X-Force moniker has persisted in successive iterations of more and more aggressive X-teams.

what will happen in dark angel saga?

Avatar image for aussiebushwacker
    aussiebushwacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By aussiebushwacker

hey just wondering what ye're thoughts are on this saga. i have a few ideas that might happen. there were three angels from the purifires still alive. maybe they become archangel diciples, maybe create more. also some of selena's inner circle could join him like senyaka( watever its spelt like). and i heard blink and nate grey are going to show up in new mutants. they would have connection to apocalypse so could be another crossover with new mutants. i lose end that was never picked up again could include decibel(chamber). i don't know, jus guessing. wat does everyone else think?
    TheLastLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheLastLantern

Well there is that promo that shows X-force confronting (?) the AoA's versions of some characters.... So I personally think it's going to have something to do with Angel seeing himself as a horseman and going mad or something along those lines.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By The Lobster

My guess is that Archangel goes crazy, travels to the Age of Apopcalypse dimension and becomes a horsemen. The X-force travel there to stop him.

Maybe they end up killing Archangel since he's beyond repair, and that's why Psylocke gets into a relationship with Fantomex instead.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Yea thats the basic idea XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.