What non-mutant character would fit in XForce?

#1 Posted by drphilter (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Im working on a tattoo design of the xforce and that kinda got me thinking what characters in the comic world would fit in the team. I think Green Arrow would be awesome on the Force. I have ideas but curious what everyone else will say.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12931 posts) - - Show Bio

.........Green Arrow...................you do know he's DC right?

#3 Posted by labarith (670 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.  He should totally be on an X-Force team.  Maybe not the original, but an UNCANNY X-force team of some sort. :/

#4 Posted by drphilter (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, sorry, I didnt mean something actually possible, for that matter I doubt there'd be a non-mutant character on Xforce. I just figured think of any character from the comic world that would fit well on a team of assassins. Yeah i know its kinda pointless. But its fun to imagine haha.

#5 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is not a mutant and he is on the team lol.
#6 Posted by drphilter (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Oy, yes I just Meant characters that arent in the book already. Deadpools always fit well in the XMen. NVM waste of a forum i guess lol. my bad.

#7 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11652 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is a couple days old. But I honestly think that Flash Thompson would be a great member of the team IMO.

#8 Posted by Dernman (14955 posts) - - Show Bio

Dernman well with Dernman you wouldn't need the rest of the team.

#9 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking an actual Marvel character, I would think that either Taskmaster or even the Immortal Iron Fist. They seem to enjoy employing incredibly talented martial artists (Wolverine, Psylocke etc) so I could see them fitting in. Also, from what I've noticed, the relationships between the characters is paramount to the book. Taskmaster and Wolverine would be at each others throats quite a bit, and Danny could flirt with Psylocke (even though she's got like a bazillion suitors at the moment).

#10 Posted by tim2081 (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider 
Punisher 
Venom (Thompson) 
Cass Cain  (if she was in Marvel)

#11 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
I know this is a couple days old. But I honestly think that Flash Thompson would be a great member of the team IMO.
Yeah, I put him in my Secret Avengers team, precisely because i think he fits the whole stealth thingy mabob.
#12 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11652 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
Yeah, I put him in my Secret Avengers team, precisely because i think he fits the whole stealth thingy mabob.
He would be a beast in the Secret Avengers.
#13 Posted by drphilter (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh I love the idea of Flash in SA or UXF. UXF would be awesome since it's Remender and he already writes Thompson. I also totally dig the idea of Ghost Rider and Punisher on the same team, I love the restarts on those series.

@tim2081 sorta touched on the idea I had when I started this thread. Lets throw publishers out of the window here and say it's fair game for any character. Cain would be beast on XForce. As I said I would love to see Green Arrow do something stealthy and assassin like. I just like the idea of a team of big character assassins. I could get into a book about new characters doing the dirty work, but when it's a character with back story and such to go with his/her actions it makes it much more interesting. With that I think it would be a lot cooler to see characters that aren't portrayed as killers often or at all to be part of that team. I think the reason I got into X-force was the notion that Cyclops started the team. I mean Wolverine killing isn't news.. but a team that would resemble an ensemble cast back in the 90s of typical X-men doing some gnarly black ops work is totally awesome. So that got me thinking... what other characters would I love to read about their dark side once a month? Why can't every publisher have a team of A-name assassins? Idk just seems so awesome to me. haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.