Uncanny X-Force to be CANCELLED ?!! HUUUUGE MISTAKE Marvel !!!!!!

#1 Posted by SKARHEAD (10 posts) - - Show Bio

HORRIBLE NEWS !!!!

Cable's new upcoming X-Force SUCKS....the costume designs SUCK....Cable's new arm design SUCKS....Was never ever a fan of Salvador Larocca...that makes this even worse...HUGE HUGE mistake on Marvel's part cancelling THE BEST X-Book in existence...for this garbage...Sales for this new team WILL NOT come close to matching Wolverine's X-Force....Sad SAD news...may stop reading comics for awhile now :(

Marvel finally FINALLY got an X-Book right w/ Yost's X-Force and later w/ Uncanny X-Force....AMAZING concept and the best X-Costume designs literally ever....now to be scrapped and forgotten so we can give the Rob Leifeld created Cable yet another chance at a FAILED run at X-Force....When will marvel learn ? Like Alpha Flight, a Cable led X-Force is doomed to fail....Meanwhile Wolverine's Uncanny X-Force team was an incredible book almost universally loved by the fans....We supported this book w/ absolute loyalty....great team and concept....selling incredibly well....So you cancel it to scrap the idea and bring back cable ??!!!

FAIL MARVEL....FAIL !!!.......I really hope this book TANKS HARD so Marvel can realize how badly they screwed up (and screwed over the fans) and bring Wolverine's black ops team back...They were full of win....This new book is full of FAIL :(

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (58319 posts) - - Show Bio

UXF will be part of the relaunch.
BB

#3 Posted by SKARHEAD (10 posts) - - Show Bio

The Yost X-force book was amazing....he finished his run, so marvel smartly found a replacement team for Uncanny X-Force....Another amazing run....Was really looking foward to the new creative team taking over Wolverine's black ops X-men.

Instead we get this weird boring team w/ cheesy artwork and 90's rejects...Ugh....unreal.

#4 Posted by aaunderoath (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force is continuing they just posted an article about it

#5 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooooohhhhh...............You is gun jumpin.lol

#6 Posted by G-Man (18895 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#7 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

@SKARHEAD: You do realize you're judging a books failure completely on uniforms, right? This is the most retarded argument of all time. If we go by your logic then anyone new can't create interesting stories. So, going by that logic, Remender should have sucked. Great bold text by the by.

#8 Posted by SKARHEAD (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm judging this book as a failure because it is replacing a book that is already BEYOND awesome and does not need to be changed.

Yes...when I am perfectly happy w/ a book...don't expect me to be happy when the replace the ENTIRE ROSTER w/ characters I either hate (Cable, Forge) or who should not be on this team at all (Colossus).....completely change the entire premise of the book...replace the old perfect uniforms for these AWFUL 90's Extreme X-men reruns....and top it off w/ bringing on one of the artists who's art I most hate to look at....yeah, I have plenty top go on.

I LOVED the old X-Force as did mostly everyone else as fan nreaction and sales Changing EVERYTHING about the book (members, premise, uniforms, artists) is a rewcipe for FAIL when you already had the recipe to win.

LOL @ getting excited to see Forge (LAME) , Cable (UGH), and Dr. Nemesis dressed up as the Grifter (lol) replacing the best written and looking team in the X Universe.

Wolverine's x-Force is the ONLY reason I started picking up the X titles after many many years thanks to cheap, lame, gimmicky heap of crap the X universe turned into after the 90's...and here we are again....

GARBAGE

#9 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ getting excited to see Wolverine (OVERUSED!!!), Deadpool (OVERUSED!!!!), Fantomex (LOL WHO IS THIS KLAN MEMBER LOSER!!) and Psylocke (LOL STOOOPID 90S NINJA) replacing X-force mainstays like X-23 and Domino. YOST'S X-FORCE BEING RELAUNCHED AS UNCANNY X-FORCE IS DOOMED TO FAIL. WRitten by that guy who did Franken-Castle. lol!!! and the uniforms are stoopid.

Yost's X-Force is the ONLY reason I started picking up the X titles after many many years thanks to cheap, lame, gimmicky heap of crap the X universe turned into after the 90's...and here we are again....

GARBAGE

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24736 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, Marvel actually took Wolverine out of a book?

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

It is being relaunched as a team led by Psylocke with Storm, Spiral and Puck as members.... Yeah I can see some fans being p!ssed about that.

#12 Posted by Dernman (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35:  

Fantomex (LOL WHO IS THIS KLAN MEMBER LOSER!!) and Psylocke (LOL STOOOPID 90S NINJA)

HA......because I don't like Fantomex and Psylocke really does need a new look.  :p
#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@X35:

Fantomex (LOL WHO IS THIS KLAN MEMBER LOSER!!) and Psylocke (LOL STOOOPID 90S NINJA)

HA......because I don't like Fantomex and Psylocke really does need a new look. :p

She might get one here. There haven't been any images released yet have there?

#14 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Remender's stories will have ended at the end of issue 35. It's best he ends at his peak and doesn't continue, only to produce crap and sour the whole run.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35057 posts) - - Show Bio

the OP hurts my head

#17 Posted by BushidoBlack (116 posts) - - Show Bio

If you gotta blame someone, blame Remender. He came out and said he didn't want to write Uncanny X-Force alongside Captain America and Uncanny Avengers. It was obviously his decision.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=40927

Just be happy we're getting a proper ending.

#18 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

@BushidoBlack said:

If you gotta blame someone, blame Remender. He came out and said he didn't want to write Uncanny X-Force alongside Captain America and Uncanny Avengers. It was obviously his decision.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=40927

Just be happy we're getting a proper ending.

I'm happy it's stopping now whilst it's good.

#19 Edited by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine: George Costanza would agree with your thought. You always have to go out on a high note.

@SKARHEAD: You do realize you're stating opinions and not facts, yes? You're so matter of fact about everything, lol. Give the new titles a shot. You might enjoy them.

#20 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

I say I'll read the 1st issues of both X-Force titles before I pass judgment on them.

#21 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

LOL @ getting excited to see Wolverine (OVERUSED!!!), Deadpool (OVERUSED!!!!), Fantomex (LOL WHO IS THIS KLAN MEMBER LOSER!!) and Psylocke (LOL STOOOPID 90S NINJA) replacing X-force mainstays like X-23 and Domino. YOST'S X-FORCE BEING RELAUNCHED AS UNCANNY X-FORCE IS DOOMED TO FAIL. WRitten by that guy who did Franken-Castle. lol!!! and the uniforms are stoopid.

Yost's X-Force is the ONLY reason I started picking up the X titles after many many years thanks to cheap, lame, gimmicky heap of crap the X universe turned into after the 90's...and here we are again....

GARBAGE

I love you.

#22 Posted by The Lobster (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened in the first place.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.