Uncanny X-Force #1 Cover reveals another member

  • 78 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the cover to the first issue of Uncanny X-Force drawn by Olivier Coipel. Looks like the members are getting new costumes and Storm is going back to her mohawk ways. There's also someone, possibly E.V.A. considering it's a female, dressed like Fantomex. What do you guys think of the new looks and the possibility of Fantomex returning, or someone like him replacing him?

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this an alt timeline Storm or something?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Psylocke's costume.

Moderator
#3 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Nope I'm pretty sure this is 616 Storm, which makes me super happy. Love punk Storm.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22443 posts) - - Show Bio

the new costumes are super awesome

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: Love punk Storm but WTF is she doing on an X-Force team...? Haven't been reading UXF at all, but is there some in-story reasoning that would explain this? She and Beast were Scott's biggest detractors and they're both on X-Force(ish) teams now, which gives me the chuckles by turning them into enormous hypocrites.

Moderator
#6 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Storm hasn't appeared in UXF at all, but I heard some rumors about something big happening to Storm as a consequence of AvX that will greatly change her mindset.

#7 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: It's Marvel.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: New automatic fit all answer for anything weird regarding changes in Marvel.

@ragdollpurps: Hmmmm, will keep an eye out. Thanks <3

Moderator
#9 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Punk storm again x.x

#10 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Naturally, Storm looks fierce

@Mercy_: That's the thing though. There's a way that this can be arranged to where she isn't really a hypocrite....she always had her morals on tight, so I'm really wanting to know what the hell happened in Consequences that made her adjust...besides being known as a terrorist now.

#11 Posted by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe all the members are from an alternate universe

#12 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1317 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that really spiral from mojo,s world?

Fantomax coming back as a women ehh well see.

#13 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: She met one of her "Raindrops" and now she wants to kill everybody.

#14 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Psylocke look great but I don't have high hopes for the book.

#15 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably an alternate reality Storm. At least, I'm hoping.

Femtomex? Interesting. Would still rather have Jean Claude back, though!

#16 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@ragdollpurps: Love punk Storm but WTF is she doing on an X-Force team...? Haven't been reading UXF at all, but is there some in-story reasoning that would explain this? She and Beast were Scott's biggest detractors and they're both on X-Force(ish) teams now, which gives me the chuckles by turning them into enormous hypocrites.

Making characters look like hypocrites is a sign of affection from The Architects...get with the program girl.

#17 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Storm's look, Lady Fantomex is interesting, and the premise is intriguing. I'm in for at least the first (few) issue(s).

#18 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww I missed this completely and bumped another thread damn.

They all look kick ass, but I am still skeptical on Storm being on that team.

#19 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

Revel in stupidity, and the beat goes on!

#20 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

PSYLOCKE STORM PSYLOCKE STORM PSYLOCKE STORM.

:D

#21 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Bishop!!!!

#22 Posted by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomette?

#23 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: @JoseDRiveraTCR7: Can we please call her Femtomex? Please, please?

#24 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery:Femtomex is actually a pretty good name for her. I vote yes.

#25 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

glad to see bishop back.

#26 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of you act like Storm hasn't killed before :s
BB

#27 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: THE GODDESS DOESN'T KILL SHE MERELY STRIKES THINGS WITH LIGHTNING UNTIL THEY GO TO SLEEP!!11111

*MOUTHFOAM*

#28 Posted by SC (12896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

Some of you act like Storm hasn't killed before :s
BB

 
You mean there was an X-Men before Messiah Complex? lolwut?  
 
 
I really like the cover and am excited for team. Mainly for Psylocke and Spiral. 
Moderator
#29 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Came across a picture of Psylocke's new uniform for the team.

#30 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: FCKING LOVE IT.

Moderator
#31 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Yeah, I love it too. ^.^

#32 Posted by Dernman (14887 posts) - - Show Bio

Sooooooo glad Psylock is getting a new costume. Not a fan of punk Storm. It's good they changed Puck's costume. Not a fan of Spiral or whatever her name is. 
UGH! I new Fanomex wasn't dead. >:(     Eh It's ok I guess because it's not like I was going to get this book anyway. I'll be getting the other X-Force book though.

#33 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman:

The character isn't Fantomex...for now :p
BB

#34 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Coipel <3

I would read that book just for that cover lol All the costumes looks great. And Psylocke's new one is very good. But I get the feeling this is going to be an alt Storm. And who is the that She-Fantomex?

#35 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

Came across a picture of Psylocke's new uniform for the team.

CM approves

#36 Posted by Dernman (14887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

@Dernman:

The character isn't Fantomex...for now :p
BB

Oh wow I didn't really look at the pick. Fantomex is a woman now. I say EVA or whatever the name is.
#37 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl Fanto, Punk Strom ,Spiral and Psy. overload of Epic.

#39 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@Billy Batson said:

@Dernman:

The character isn't Fantomex...for now :p
BB

Oh wow I didn't really look at the pick. Fantomex is a woman now. I say EVA or whatever the name is.

Hopefully they're just going to make Pepe le Pew a woman and continue his/her relationship with Psylocke. That would be great^^
BB

#40 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Oh my fcking goodness.

#41 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@Dernman said:

@Billy Batson said:

@Dernman:

The character isn't Fantomex...for now :p
BB

Oh wow I didn't really look at the pick. Fantomex is a woman now. I say EVA or whatever the name is.

Hopefully they're just going to make Pepe le Pew a woman and continue his/her relationship with Psylocke. That would be great^^
BB

lol Now that I would like to see.

#42 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

@Billy Batson said:

@Dernman said:

@Billy Batson said:

@Dernman:

The character isn't Fantomex...for now :p
BB

Oh wow I didn't really look at the pick. Fantomex is a woman now. I say EVA or whatever the name is.

Hopefully they're just going to make Pepe le Pew a woman and continue his/her relationship with Psylocke. That would be great^^
BB

lol Now that I would like to see.

"ALL MY BOYFRIENDS END UP DEAD. TIME FOR SOME FEMALE ACTION INSTEAD."
-Betsy in the new series.
Or like I said to purps earlier, Betsy + Puck :3
BB

#43 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Wow, had you had make that rhyme and everything. You need to go to bed. xP

#44 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

Didn't even notice O.o
BB

#45 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason I'll have to read this is Spiral ... until Marvel screws her up as well.

#46 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm's new look. Love it.

#47 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn you Coipel. You might actually make me start reading comics again.

@Blood1991: Very good.

@Billy Batson: lol Wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case.

Btw that didn't show up in my inbox.

#48 Posted by Dernman (14887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

@ragdollpurps:

Didn't even notice O.o
BB

SHHH. When you unintentionally do something like that you just grin and pretend it was your plan all along. :p
#49 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Gorgeous!

@ComicMan24: Read it. :o

@Dernman said:

@Billy Batson said:

@ragdollpurps:

Didn't even notice O.o
BB

SHHH. When you unintentionally do something like that you just grin and pretend it was your plan all along. :p

Lmao.

#50 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

This must be one of the few Storm costumes I actually like.\

@ragdollpurps: Really thinking of doing it even though the last time I read a book because of Coipel's promo pics I regretted it lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.