Two Uncanny X-Force members are..

#1 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Two Uncanny X-Force member are leaving! Fantomex (no more money) and Psylocke (doesn't want to kill anymore) which leaves Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Deadpool. I'm just baffled to why this is happening and why its happening so suddenly. Could there be new members joining? if so so who could it be? there are very few people who even know the team exists and thats Beast and Magneto but I highly doubt that they will be joining.

What do you think is going to happen?

#2 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

Two Uncanny X-Force member are leaving! Fantomex (no more money) and Psylocke (doesn't want to kill anymore) which leaves Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Deadpool. I'm just baffled to why this is happening and why its happening so suddenly. Could there be new members joining? if so so who could it be? there are very few people who even know the team exists and thats Beast and Magneto but I highly doubt that they will be joining.

What do you think is going to happen?

You really don't need cover that. It was shown in the preview that was released.

#4 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX: Still.. the issue hasn't been released and I'd hate to spoil it for anyone..

#5 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX: Still.. the issue hasn't been released and I'd hate to spoil it for anyone..

The preview already spoiled it. All they have to do is look at it.

#6 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@mavfan626 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX: Still.. the issue hasn't been released and I'd hate to spoil it for anyone..

The preview already spoiled it. All they have to do is look at it.

Not everyone see/looks at previews..

#7 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX: I stand by my spoiler block..

#10 Posted by frozenedge (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if this means that X-Force is just gonna be Logan, Kurt, and Wade or are they gonna disband. Either that or gain new members

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92453 posts) - - Show Bio

I appreciate the spoiler block. They're never a bad thing.

As for the actual topic, I REALLY hope that Remender brings Sage in. He mentioned before that he wanted to use her, but didn't have the time/room to adequately feature her and do her character justice. Hopefully he'll bring her in now. After all, she and Betsy do have a history.

Moderator
#12 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

They might not be leaving a preview doesn't show everything P.S. where is Sage right now?

#13 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@bamaboykmb said:

They might not be leaving a preview doesn't show everything P.S. where is Sage right now?

What does that have to do with anything?

#14 Posted by Namor1987 (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage merged with the Exiles headquarters along time ago. I say Deathlok will fill Fantomex's roles on the team.

#15 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

Maybe a link to the preview in case anyone does want to look at it...? :3

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12271

Instantly click that link. rofl. Sad to see Psylocke leave, she's one of my favourite characters. Interesting to see who replaces who and what happens next.

#16 Posted by CheeseSticks (2378 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupahForeigner said:

@ragdollpurps said:

Maybe a link to the preview in case anyone does want to look at it...? :3

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12271

Instantly click that link. rofl. Sad to see Psylocke leave, she's one of my favourite characters. Interesting to see who replaces who and what happens next.

Psylocke will not leave just check the cover or Uncanny X-Force 31 she's still will them

#17 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@CheeseSticks said:

@SupahForeigner said:

@ragdollpurps said:

Maybe a link to the preview in case anyone does want to look at it...? :3

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12271

Instantly click that link. rofl. Sad to see Psylocke leave, she's one of my favourite characters. Interesting to see who replaces who and what happens next.

Psylocke will not leave just check the cover or Uncanny X-Force 31 she's still will them

Oh she isn't? Must of missed that somewhere -.- glad she isn't though.

#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

They left for a moment but the current arc that is still building up will gather them together again.

#19 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex may be replaced by EVA from whatvsome of the covers have shown

#20 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been waiting for that Psylocke/Wolverine kiss for SO long. Even though it pretty much meant nothing, they have such a close bond that I do hope, in the near future at least, they get together.

Crack ships for the win!

#21 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Didn't like the kiss. It came practically out of the blue, and as you said, it was meant to be friendly. Fantomex standing there as it happened might have had something to do with it, too.
Moderator
#22 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Augment said:

I've been waiting for that Psylocke/Wolverine kiss for SO long. Even though it pretty much meant nothing, they have such a close bond that I do hope, in the near future at least, they get together.

Crack ships for the win!

I support this!

But Betts isn't leaving UXF i see fantomex going but not Betts. I'd love to see sage added to the ranks since warren is gone now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.