Follow

X-Force

Team » X-Force appears in 1997 issues.

When Cable reformed the New Mutants, he made them his soldiers. They became a mutant "black ops" team, assigned to kill not just the enemies of the X-Men, but of all mutantkind. Although this team eventually disbanded, the X-Force moniker has persisted in successive iterations of more and more aggressive X-teams.

Shouldn't there be a X-Force Forum on this site by now?

Deadman Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Deadman Wade

I have to say at this point X-Force is probably one of my favorite comics right now and hope it has a long life span, and that Clayton Crain is along with it for some time, his art is magnificent.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Deadman Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Deadman Wade

Thanks, maybe if I pull real hard I will get my boot out of my ass, but that is good to know.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

As long as a team or character has a page on ComicVine, then they have a Forum too.   

For example, you want to post something in the Domino Forum.  Use the search box at the top of the page to find Domino's page.  On that page you'll see a menu down the left-hand side of the screen (Overview, Comics By Cover, Image Galleries, etc...).  Right down the bottom of that menu you'll find the Forum link.   

Et voila!  :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.