Follow

X-Force

Team » X-Force appears in 2000 issues.

When Cable reformed the New Mutants, he made them his soldiers. They became a mutant "black ops" team, assigned to kill not just the enemies of the X-Men, but of all mutantkind. Although this team eventually disbanded, the X-Force moniker has persisted in successive iterations of more and more aggressive X-teams.

New X-Force lineup revealed?Name being changed to Uncanny XForce?

• 58 results
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By DEADPOOL

Deadpool, eh? Looks like I'm gonna have to addthis to my pull list.
    DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By DomDom

Wow, that's like awsome!  I thought it was them.  Oh, and what about Domino??  Will-will she be leaving the team or-or-?  That just isn't fair!  I love Dom!  She's hardly in anything else.  She needs another ongoing...

I mean look at all the good times they could have again with Deadpool and Wolverine on the same team with her.  That'd be perfect.  Like a secret love triangle. :) 
    I hope they make her stay. Put those three on the same team and you got one heck of a story.
    kerukun878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By kerukun878
    @DomDom: I think Sex and Violence is supposed to explain why she's not there.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

After issue #1 of XF:S&V I'm not so sure Domino makes it out of this series alive.
    Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55  Edited By Baddamdog
    @kerukun878: @Jake Fury:  
    X-Force: Sex and Violence is set before Second Coming, during when X-Force was active, she won't die
    kerukun878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By kerukun878
    @Baddamdog: I didn't say she'd die.
    Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Baddamdog
    @kerukun878: Sorry not you, my comment was sent to two people,  but in direct response to yours, I don't think it is, this series was written literally months ago, it's been pushed back a lot, sue to to Gabriele's awesome painted artwork. I think Domino just isn't in it because she was in the old X-Force and they wanted a completely new team, she may join, in time
    Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#58  Edited By The Impersonator

I don't get it. Why would they change the title to Uncanny X-Force? They should stick with the original title. The issue should also continue with number 29 rather than issue 1 with the new title. 
    Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Baddamdog
    @The Impersonator said:
    " I don't get it. Why would they change the title to Uncanny X-Force? They should stick with the original title. The issue should also continue with number 29 rather than issue 1 with the new title.  "
    I completely agree, that's Marvel for you, always trying to boost sales
    Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Rosebunse

I liked the line-up. After Cable's death, I can see Deadpool joining. Let's remember, I don't think Logan is really thinking clearly here. the guy's a wreck because more than a few of his friends are dead, his son is insane and he now realizes how little he can do for that, and he thinks that he himself is a monster...sooo...I really like the line-up!
    jamesewelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By jamesewelch
    @Baddamdog said:
    " @The Impersonator said:
    " I don't get it. Why would they change the title to Uncanny X-Force? They should stick with the original title. The issue should also continue with number 29 rather than issue 1 with the new title.  "
    I completely agree, that's Marvel for you, always trying to boost sales "
    Agree too. Maybe they wanted to start it over and get some news like X-Men #1 (just released). I would have rather have seen it just continue with the next issue as well.
    lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#62  Edited By lorex

I have mixed feelings about the new lineup. I understand story wise why X-23 is no longer on the team. Logan wants her to develop some kind of a life without it being centered around a mission. Warpath is no longer on the team not because he cant do the job but because it was changing him, making him more cold blooded. I don't know why Domino is no longer on the team I guess Sex and Violence will reveal that. As for the new members well Deadpool certainly has established his credentials in the killer department, but I think this is a lame attempt by marvel to add their newest poster-boy to another title. Fantomex is OK if he is written correctly. As Psylocke well it will be nice to see more of her because with Necrosha and Second Coming we didn't see her much. As for Wolverine and Archangel, well they are still there and are effective killing machines.

I agree with previous posters about title "Uncanny X-Force", I feel like vomiting at the title. What the hell is wrong with X-Force. Just because the creative team changes and post Second Coming is a good jumping on point for new readers. Changing the title is a stupid idea, it implys the book is going to be more like Uncanny X-Men but anyone one who has read the final issue of Second coming knows that the new team is an off the books kill squad created by Wolverine, and not even Cyclops knows about it. The new creative team has big shoes to fill because this recent run of  X-Force has been very good and a nice departure from the regular X-Men, we don't kill crap.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.