Kyle & Yost are leaving X-Force?

#1 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio

And it doesn't sound like they are getting adjectiveless or Uncanny. 

Sad.

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

They're writing Necrosha though!

#3 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio

They should totally take over Uncanny X-Men, I'd love that.

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grendel said:
"And it doesn't sound like they are getting adjectiveless or Uncanny.   Sad. "

They announced that they were leaving a little while ago, but they did it in such a way that it was more like a rumour.   

They still have about 8 or 9 months left on X-Force, and lots of other 'day jobs' before they have to worry about the lack of income.  However, being such big X-Men fans they said that they want to aim for Uncanny... 

However, given the current Fraction-sycophantic state that Marvel is in at the moment, I doubt they'll replace him any time soon.  BOO!!
#5 Edited by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT?!?!!?!!  

What are they doing after? 

EDIT: This has completely ruined my day.

#6 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

this news is being out for awhile not sure it a rumor or so. 
but I heard they doing this so they can focus on make more amination movie.
#7 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:

" @Grendel said:

"And it doesn't sound like they are getting adjectiveless or Uncanny.   Sad. "
They announced that they were leaving a little while ago, but they did it in such a way that it was more like a rumour.    They still have about 8 or 9 months left on X-Force, and lots of other 'day jobs' before they have to worry about the lack of income.  However, being such big X-Men fans they said that they want to aim for Uncanny...  However, given the current Fraction-sycophantic state that Marvel is in at the moment, I doubt they'll replace him any time soon.  BOO!! "
 To have Carey on Legacy and Kyle & Yost on Uncanny sounds fantastic. I can't wait to see how they gel during Necrosha.

Fraction's X-men gets worse every month. I hope he's gone by the time the part of the final Messiah trilogy happens.
#8 Posted by Legacy_ (10378 posts) - - Show Bio

I never wanted KY to leave X-Force but when it happens I don't know if I'll drop the book or not

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said:
" I never wanted KY to leave X-Force but when it happens I don't know if I'll drop the book or not "
Yeah, I guess it depends on who their replacement/s will be.  For instance, if Mr Fraction were to step in, then I'd stop buying.  If it was Mike Carey taking on a second full time -Title, then I'd be a happy fan-girl ;)
#10 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Chris Bachalo is thrown all over the place. It makes for some unique stories, but they should have never taken him away from Mike Carey in the first place.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.