If you could add anyone to the roster who would it be?

#1 Posted by nerd217 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could add any person to the Uncanny X-Force roster who would it be and why would he/she join? Would they use their powers differently?

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

Sageeeeeee

#3 Posted by The Lobster (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Leech.... ON ROIDS.

#5 Posted by Ninja_girl_x (35 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ArtJoker (521 posts) - - Show Bio
Cable!
#7 Posted by Namor1987 (1884 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage & probably Surge.

#8 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Shadowcat been lately? Excuse me for not reading any X-Books, but I don't think she's around anymore outside the ultimate continuity.

#9 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- Considering Pete Wisdom is not being used he could be an interesting pick

#10 Posted by frozenedge (1205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: She's with Logan at his school. She's the Headmistress

#11 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtJoker said:

Cable!

him and if they could get back warpath, it would be a mix of old and new members

#12 Posted by frozenedge (1205 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Warpath come back and be put to good use

#13 Edited by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, if he's on every team in the MU at once maybe he can be on a team twice at the same time

#14 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

Wolverine, if he's on every team in the MU at once maybe he can be on a team twice at the same time

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Marvel actually tried to do this...sh*t they did it with Deadpool already
#15 Posted by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Marvel actually tried to do this...sh*t they did it with Deadpool already

Oh god......Wolverine Corps..........it's coming

#17 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral, Warpath, and Sage

#18 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe if Dust was added to the roster, it would make a pretty interesting story, considering her religious beliefs & deadly mutant powers. Maybe if she had like a Joan of Arc type of calling/situation? Hearing the voice of her god and carrying out it's word, but somewhere down the line it was some type of brainwashing from another source/mutant? yadda yadda yadda, you know that whole thing. At some point or the beginning, she could use her powers as a type of 'cleansing' or 'purging' of evil.

Egh, that's what I got.

So yeah, Sooraya is my pick.

#20 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

I believe if Dust was added to the roster, it would make a pretty interesting story, considering her religious beliefs & deadly mutant powers. Maybe if she had like a Joan of Arc type of calling/situation? Hearing the voice of her god and carrying out it's word, but somewhere down the line it was some type of brainwashing from another source/mutant? yadda yadda yadda, you know that whole thing. At some point or the beginning, she could use her powers as a type of 'cleansing' or 'purging' of evil.

Egh, that's what I got.

I don't like that at all!! First of all she's somewhat of a Pacifist and only uses her powers if she must! But it's your opinion so your entitled! I like the brainwashing/mutant probing type thing though.

#21 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Egh, that's what I got.

I don't like that at all!! First of all she's somewhat of a Pacifist and only uses her powers if she must! But it's your opinion so your entitled! I like the brainwashing/mutant probing type thing though.

But that's what would make it interesting if anything, a pacifist turned assassin. Of course their would need to be some type of 'nip/tuck' with her, but I believe it would be great. And damn straight it's my mother******* opinion you little *****!!! hahaha i am totally playing <3.

Who would be your pick?

#22 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

But that's what would make it interesting if anything, a pacifist turned assassin. Of course their would need to be some type of 'nip/tuck' with her, but I believe it would be great. And damn straight it's my mother******* opinion you little *****!!! hahaha i am totally playing <3.

Who would be your pick?

Still, Dust fans (including me) would riot! She's more like Storm in certain ways!

Previously I said that I'd like to see Feral, Warpath (he was good in the previous series) and Sage! Maybe Hepzibah because she's a fighter and would create a relationship between her and Warpath. (Every team needs a love relationship even if theirs was a little weird!)

#23 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Who would be your pick?

Still, Dust fans (including me) would riot! She's more like Storm in certain ways!

Previously I said that I'd like to see Feral, Warpath (he was good in the previous series) and Sage! Maybe Hepzibah because she's a fighter and would create a relationship between her and Warpath. (Every team needs a love relationship even if theirs was a little weird!)

You're telling me! she is probably my all time favorite. She is just so badass & has so much -bleep- potential.

Those seem like cool picks though.

#24 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Who would be your pick?

You're telling me! she is probably my all time favorite. She is just so badass & has so much -bleep- potential.

Thanks... Sage would be awesome as tech operator and mission debriefer! Hepzibah and Warpath would make an amazing team! And Feral would just be totally badass!!

#25 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Who would be your pick?

Thanks... Sage would be awesome as tech operator and mission debriefer! Hepzibah and Warpath would make an amazing team! And Feral would just be totally badass!!

Might add her sister, but thinking of adding Gambit in the list, X-Force might need and use his Thevies skill more and also Sage and Gambit work oh so well together.

#26 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Who would be your pick?

Might add her sister, but thinking of adding Gambit in the list, X-Force might need and use his Thevies skill more and also Sage and Gambit work oh so well together.

Sage and Gambit, hahaha! Funny pair.

I don't think Gambit fits in well with the killing/ruthlessness aspect of the team! But he does fit the pretty boy/thief/stealth guy part.

#27 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Who would be your pick?

I don't think Gambit fits in well with the killing/ruthlessness aspect of the team! But he does fit the pretty boy/thief/stealth guy part.

That's what i mean, Gambit can use those theif skills more, maybe something spy like for the X-Force team as Sage would make the most awesome tech operator, also adding Forge, since all the tech he can make and also he is a Vet also.

#28 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Who would be your pick?

That's what i mean, Gambit can use those theif skills more, maybe something spy like for the X-Force team as Sage would make the most awesome tech operator, also adding Forge, since all the tech he can make and also he is a Vet also.

Still, he has class and killing is not classy! But Forge sounds interesting... if he weren't "presumed" dead!

#29 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Who would be your pick?

Still, he has class and killing is not classy! But Forge sounds interesting... if he weren't "presumed" dead!

True, True. Yeah but Forge that is what i don't get, they only "presumed" he is dead but i know they might just bring him back out of the blue.

#30 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Who would be your pick?

True, True. Yeah but Forge that is what i don't get, they only "presumed" he is dead but i know they might just bring him back out of the blue.

Well Storm, Cyclops, Emma, Beast, and Armor did see him a little unhinged mentally because of the aftermath of Messiah Complex and when his lab exploded... I'm pretty sure that's a final note, but of course.... writers always have to make their work universal so they say he is presumed dead! Which is freaking retarded!

#31 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

@papad1992 said:

@Phylos said:

Who would be your pick?

Well Storm, Cyclops, Emma, Beast, and Armor did see him a little unhinged mentally because of the aftermath of Messiah Complex and when his lab exploded... I'm pretty sure that's a final note, but of course.... writers always have to make their work universal so they say he is presumed dead! Which is freaking retarded!

Yeah i remember that! and it is retarded but someone might bring him back.

#32 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lobster said:

Domino

~!~ Yezzir

#33 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

Ya never know...

#34 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

Ya never know...

But here's hoping.

#35 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit just.... Gambit 

#36 Posted by notoriousmistersims (91 posts) - - Show Bio

forge would be a great tech guy wouldn't need to be inda feild also agent x just coz

#37 Posted by illegal (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit now that he's death the team can keep a close eye on him

#38 Posted by CheeseSticks (2445 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable, Chamber or Gambit (i doubt Gambit will join them but i'd like)

#39 Posted by notoriousmistersims (91 posts) - - Show Bio

e.v.a is to be the newest member dont how it's gon work out

#40 Posted by ragdolljr (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Copycat. I know she is kind of an unknown character and she dead, but no one stays dead in comics. The fact that Copycat has history with the team and deadpool would make it interesting. Call me crazy but think that every good covert secret team needs a good shapeshifter.

#41 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

maverick

#42 Posted by ThexX (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtJoker said:

Cable!

This

#43 Posted by sam_cheesmore (8 posts) - - Show Bio

#44 Posted by nerd217 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam_cheesmore: What? You mean invisible woman? I kid. I think the idea of chamber that someone mentioned is cool. He'd fit right in!

#45 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE

#46 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

cable or maverick

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.