How about putting Bloodstorm and Revanche in Uncanny X-Force

#1 Edited by jhazzroucher (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't it be awesome to see duplicates of Storm and Psylocke?

Double the action, double the fun!

Storm and Psylocke are awesome!

Bloodstorm
Revanche
#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

How about no!

#3 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Why ruin a GOOD X-book with that mess?

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: @White Mage: @Blood1991: or maybe a appearances for an issue or two?

#5 Posted by Impala (264 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by judasnixon (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a horrible Idea. Just because Fantomex did it, doesn't mean every other X-Man has to do it to. Jesus Christ. "Blood Storm" what a stupid name. 

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Revanche as a villain maybe, but no Bloodstorm.

#8 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@TheCrowbar: @White Mage: @Blood1991: or maybe a appearances for an issue or two?

.................................Make a poll, and add a "Hell NO" option.................then watch it RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Sir I'm going to have to ask you to stop feeding the animals.

#10 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage: Sir I'm going to have to ask you to stop feeding the animals.

Oh yeah!!! We're in the X-Men forums......ranting doesn't benefit me here, so I can literally NOT give a damn!!

Thanks Blood!!!

#11 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by jhazzroucher (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@jhazzroucher: Revanche as a villain maybe, but no Bloodstorm.

Alright. Revanche as a villainess but Bloodstorm as a heroine

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: No Bloodstorm period. She has no value in the 616 universe.

#14 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a really dumb idea

#15 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

why did you post this picture?

#16 Posted by Xwraith (19294 posts) - - Show Bio

Humphries said that he will not be using Revanche.

#17 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3599 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

this is a really dumb idea

Yeah. I hate alternate reality duplicates in general.

#18 Posted by Silver_Raven (351 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know enough about Blood Storm but if she was going to be brought back she should have in the Curse of the Vampire saga. I do like the idea on an evil Storm coming from some alternative universe but it would be tricky to find a reason to. But if Beast can play with the timeline why can't someone else.

As for Revanche. I feel she needs to return to her original body and for Psylocke to find some other body to inhabit. Hopefully one that doesn't imply cultural appropriation and English colonialism. Oops those concepts are too big and complicated for the writers to tackle, let alone passive readers. Anyway, as her name implies Revanche deserves some kind of retribution. Not only did the powers that be use her body and disregard her Japanese mind/soul, but then they make her a villain for a bit and when she's redeemed kill her off with the Legacy virus. That some cold and cruel character development. I want my British Besty back and Japanese Kwannon. The two can exist and not have to compete with other. There is room for both. Especially with the backward working geniuses at Marvel bring the O5 back and keeping them around so we have multiple Scotts, Hanks, Warrens, and Bobbies. I don't need more copies of the same white men i don't give a shart about. Give us Revanche, you racists. :p

#19 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#20 Edited by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry if this is a bit blunt, but both of these characters represent the sort of convoluted nonsense I personally would rather not see in X-men.

#21 Posted by JohnnyGat (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#22 Posted by chasereis (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: No please.

#23 Posted by jhazzroucher (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

@chasereis: alright

#24 Posted by Onemoreposter (4069 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

That's a horrible Idea. Just because Fantomex did it, doesn't mean every other X-Man has to do it to. Jesus Christ. "Blood Storm" what a stupid name.

Unless you're Batman

#25 Posted by XsPectre28 (726 posts) - - Show Bio

id like to see Revanche return to comics but id like it better that now since pyslockes powers are omega level now that it reactivates her crimson dawn powers which allow her to turn her shadow into Revanche but only can maintain this for like an hour or so at a time while shadow Revanche is around one body will wield the telepathy while the other telekinesis but can transfer the powers between them

#26 Edited by KingHellion (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Revanche part of Betsy's personality the reason she flirted with Cyclops? If so, Revanche returning and joining Cyclops' new school would seem more logical.

.......Though I'd rather see a Maddy Pryor return instead.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.