Follow

X-Force

Team » X-Force appears in 2000 issues.

When Cable reformed the New Mutants, he made them his soldiers. They became a mutant "black ops" team, assigned to kill not just the enemies of the X-Men, but of all mutantkind. Although this team eventually disbanded, the X-Force moniker has persisted in successive iterations of more and more aggressive X-teams.

Hawk reviews X-force #12

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hawk

I'll first start by saying that if you see this cover alone you should pick up the book. The intentional play on previous covers is nice with a twist that you will see at the end of the book.

Art. I love and hate the art all at once. With his uniform on Wolverine looks sick! The red eyed stealth look is awesome and every character matches without matching. Uni...off......WTF is up with Logan's hair....just stop it!

Writing Great story calling back to known and not so known villains and a certain virus.....! The ending was great and left it with a brilliant cliff hanger like all great comics should.

Overall A very enjoyable read, Love the look and feel. Love the X-force is more badass and hardcore than the other hero teams feel...

4.5 out of 5 ........wings.....?
    Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
    Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No vid? Awwww..... Lol, jk good review.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk
    Giuseppe Riccadonna said:
    "No vid? Awwww..... Lol, jk good review."
    I'm at work......I can do a video review of a bat if you want. lol
    Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
    Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It'll be original :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.