Five Page Preview of X-Force #14 [Spoilers]

• 57 results
#51 Posted by CombatSpoon86 (832 posts) - - Show Bio
@FNspiderdan: gotta agree with you on that in terms of marvel.
#52 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

The way Archangel's wings drape down to the floor like an emperor's robe made me almost giddy. Just amazing.

#53 Posted by hitechlolife (194 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks incredible. Remender just gets it. This is exactly the kind of X-story I want to read.

#54 Posted by frochez (194 posts) - - Show Bio

FYI, I think that pages 2 and 3 (not counting the cover) are meant to be read as a double page spread. The conversation makes absolutely no sense otherwise... "The Age of Archangel will be vastly superior. We will usher in true utopia", "The last thing I desire is ritual and fauning". Oh, and by the way, THIS LOOKS EPIC!

#55 Posted by 00 Raiser (442 posts) - - Show Bio

This is AWESOME!!!!

#56 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by frozenedge (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

Its about time Archangel got his time to shine. For a while he's just been in the background but now he gets to take over the world. He even got Snoop Dog to bow down to him lol. So since Warren's death side took him over, does that mean other former horsemen personalities will come back like Gambit, Sunfire, Wolverine, or Polaris? Would that be interesting if that happening in this book

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.