Daken in the X-force????????

Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio

it is rumoured in ign,marvel.com and some blogs in the internet that probably after wolverine origins 50(the grand finale of reckoning and the entire volume),Daken probably will co-exist with his dear dady in the x-force volume along with his sister(mother or what ever!!!!).
Will it be a good idea to bring in the team the weapon xi?or it is another bluff to draw readers attention?
what do you think?

#1 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be too much to have them all in the same book. 

#2 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

if it happens i will be amazed , and also kindda dissapointed.  With x23 and logan on xforce alerady dont really need daken, if x23 leaves like was hinted by logan saying he wants her to be out of it maybe then.

#3 Posted by Erik (29830 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see it happening. They probably will since Wolverine is kicking X-23 out so she can try to be normal. 

#4 Posted by HellionVulcan (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

Would make good reading thou to think Daken will turn on his father but i like daken as more a lone wolf type guy master manipulator of others .

#5 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7497 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
" It would be too much to have them all in the same book.  "

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like a load of baseless rumours to me. 

#7 Edited by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:

" Sounds like a load of baseless rumours to me.  "

I don't believe anything that IGN says when it comes to comics....from everything I've seen on they're site they aren't very good at what they do

#8 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
Every rumour is baseless until publication
#9 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
#10 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @xerox-kitty said:

I don't believe anything that IGN says when it comes to comics....from everything I've seen on they're site they aren't very good at what they do

"
Agreed but only when it comes to super heroes their backround,usualy lots of things and news out of ign are true

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.