Are You Happy That Storm Is In Uncanny X-Force Team?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio
Ororo Munroe

I believe that we have mixed feelings about Storm joining the Uncanny X-Force team. But overall, are you happy with her on the team or not?

I wanna know what the majority thinks and feels.

#3 Posted by TurianAgent (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh. The new X-Force is very female heavy so I would replace Storm or Spiral with a male member just so it evens out to two male members and two female members.

#4 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

1 - Why are there 2 X-Force teams other than Marvel milking that baby for all it's worth ?

2 - Why is Storm on the team and not leading it? How does Marvel justify Psylocke taking command over a longtime part of X-leadership?

I do not get why she is on the team, or even the roster listed so far, looks like they threw names in a hat and not built with a purpose. We will have to wait and see for the first few issues to come out and see how they handle it.

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

who else?

#6 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect: I agree with your second point, and the statement you followed it with.

#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

@Brazen_Intellect: I agree with your second point, and the statement you followed it with.

we might see Psylocke asking for advices from Storm?

#8 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had my choice I would rather see her (not Havok no disrespect) leading Uncanny Avengers. Honestly who is more fit and has a better public persona? But I can live with this though I am a bit uncomfortable. Advising Pyslocke is a good look.

#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

If I had my choice I would rather see her (not Havok no disrespect) leading Uncanny Avengers. Honestly who is more fit and has a better public persona? But I can live with this though I am a bit uncomfortable. Advising Pyslocke is a good look.

I also prefer Storm over Havok

#10 Posted by poisonfleur (3031 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah-- I love seeing my MVC2 gals mercilessly kick butt! Long Live Storm, Spiral, and Psylocke!

#11 Posted by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

I am now happy. : )

#12 Posted by akbogert (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually the very first book I'm reading that has Storm in it, so I'm excited for a chance to find out more about her within the context of a book I was already interested in reading. That said, I also plan to read the upcoming "X-Men" (seriously, can we just call it XX, to avoid confusion?), so I guess I could get by without her here. Either way, I'm certainly not unhappy she's on the team, though I appreciate those worried about oversaturation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.