Follow

X-Force

Team » X-Force appears in 1999 issues.

When Cable reformed the New Mutants, he made them his soldiers. They became a mutant "black ops" team, assigned to kill not just the enemies of the X-Men, but of all mutantkind. Although this team eventually disbanded, the X-Force moniker has persisted in successive iterations of more and more aggressive X-teams.

Are we suppost to know who this is?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97835f97617
    deactivated-5c97835f97617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Is this a new character or someone we've seen before

No Caption Provided

His mouth reminds me of Apocalypse, but I really hope its not him back already!

Anyone else have any ideas

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Namor1987

read the otherworld arc. He's a barrister that joined Weapon Plus. He went to otherworld to get the orb of necrom, fantomex betrayed him, he was punished by the captain britian corps & had his skin removed. Fantomex took the skin & made the smart bullets out of it. He wanted revenge & cut off Fantomex's face. But got poisoned by Psylocke using the poison Krokwel gave her. He's not Apocalypse. Plus a statue of him is seen in Uncanny X-Force 18.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97835f97617
    deactivated-5c97835f97617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@Namor1987: I've read it, this was posted before it was revealed who he was, at that point I didn't know who he was and though he was a pre-establised character.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Namor1987

@DalekDoctor2011 said:

@Namor1987: I've read it, this was posted before it was revealed who he was, at that point I didn't know who he was and though he was a pre-establised character.

Ok just trying to help out :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.