laurax's X-Force #4 - Angels & Demons, Part 4 of 6 review

• laurax wrote this review on .

X-Force #4

This is turning out to be a pretty good run. Kyle and Yost have a wonderful knack for writting dark story lines. In this issue, you see alot of X-23s fustration at not being able to understand people. She once again internalizes her anger witch results in self-mutilation.

I really like how Warpath has been evolving. It seams he's having a harder time dealing with his rage lately.

This run makes you question what would happen if the X-men stopped caring for homosapians and focus more on protecting the mutants. All in all, it's a nice change seeing the dark nature of the X-men.