gawdzilla's X-Force #28 - Last Stand review

Predicatble but still good

This is a great issue of X-Force. The fantastic foursome of Kyle, Yost, Choi & Oback create greatness once again.

Now there are two things that kinda make this issue meh: 1. It's utterly predictable. We all knew the character that dies was gunna bite it, we all knew Hope was gunna unleash her powers and the day is saved. #2 is that SC has just gotten dare i say...tiring.

Other reviews for X-Force #28 - Last Stand

It's An "X-Force" Book, It's Good 0

I could either write a normal review or just tell you that it's an "X-Force" chapter of "Second Coming." The crossover storyline has had its ups and downs, but not one down has come in the "X-Force" book.      Mike Choi and Sonia Obeck turn in another gorgeous issue. I wish those two were cloned to do every issue of "Second Coming" because the art gives this issue an epic feel. Even without an inker, the lines are tight and clean. The characters don't share recycled body frames, everyone lo...