edwardwindsor's X-Force #26 - Second Coming, Chapter Five review

Wow

So everybody knew that this issue was gonna play a major part on the second coming story line, so something big or at least relevant was expected. I have to say this issue for me didnt disapoint in slightest, the implications of the events in this issue could have a lasting effect on the xmen as a whole not just the black ops team.

The fights where awesome in there staging and representations of character, i  particularly liked rogues brawl and the team work manouver from x-23 and pyslocke. The star of the show in this issue is clear however and the way it which this persons sacrifice is portrayed was very well done indeed. People saw it coming " the death" but i am sure like me they didnt expect it to be as well done. Hopefully can keep the momentum from this issue into rest of second coming arc.

Posted by VIN31

STILL I HAVE NOT READ IT YET BUT FROM THAT I SEE HERE I WILL DO IT SOON.