timrothsays's X-Force #21 - Necrosha: Chapter 2 review

Disappointment #21

You know what? I've never been excited about Necrosha. Eventually, we've already have Blackest Night, which is much cooler and stylish. Unfortunately, my fears were justified. The most offensive in this whole series is the way Kyle/Yost decided to solve the problem of extinction of the mutants. After the epic Morrison's Genosha-story and a little frustrating House of M, take and just resurrect the dead characters? In truth, I was counting on the sudden birth of thousands of new ones, but THIS merely pissed me off. And the ugly artwork only reinforced the impression. It is difficult to accept, in principle, well written story. Can'tstandcan'tstandcan'tstandcan'tstandcan'tstand.

Posted by MichaeltheFly

I agree with you, it's good to see some old characters, but it would have been better if they would have seen some new faces, not to mention new powers.

Posted by timrothsays
@Michael the Fly:
Funny, but I like Yost's Red Robin thou the X-Force makes me angry :)
Posted by MichaeltheFly
@timrothsays: Well we both know another writer that's very good on one book and is less than bad at another, so it happens.
Posted by feralfan

As long as I get Feral back to the land of living; I don't care how it's done.