User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

X Marks The Spot? Hmm 0

X-Force always leaves my with some kinda of twist in my stomach for reasons i still can't explain, The action is good, the characters are a all-star cast that screams Academy Award, and the storyline is good, in fact it's very good. Yet something about this series leaves my in a bit of a quandary if you will. Hmm, Anywho... This Comic was good, Which really deals with X-23, now I’ve always found her character to be interesting, although i had my reserves when she first came on to the Marvel Sc...

Absolutely Amazing 0

As a huge fan of X-23, I am biased in the favor of this issue from the get-go, but that isn't to say that other people won't love it, too. One thing that X-Force really has working for it is the fact that it is written by the team (Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost) that created X-23 and who have had a hand in almost every book that involves her. What makes it even better is the absolutely amazing art by the always-fantastic team of Mike Choi and his fiancee Sonia Oback, who are great alone, but m...