User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

X Force is awesome! 0

To tell you all the truth i was a little disappointed with the previous issue about Eli Bard, i was kinda hoping that he was Wither. Oh well there's nothing I can do about it . So anyways on with the review. i was blown away by this issue! the Art by Clayton Crain is absolutely gorgeous as always. it has that dark nightmarish quality that i have come to love.lately i think the writers Kyle and Yost are doing an excellent job moving the story along. I am defenitly liking where this is going to th...

Great humour! 0

For a dark book x-force is pretty damn funny! From Dom's 2 cents to X-23's 'ear-bashing' there's some great little chuckles to be had here. Which is probably good considering the dark tone of this book.  I did get a little confused with the thought bubbles, I had to start again after a few panels to let who's 'voice' it was sink in. Still it's a minor annoyance as the art and storytelling more than make up for it.  Some people gripe about Clayton Crain's art but I think I like it, I think it rea...