Follow

X-Factor

Team » X-Factor appears in 1694 issues.

Originally a team comprising the original five X-Men, X-Factor was eventually turned a government task force. Jamie Madrox later took the name to found X-Factor Investigations and ultimately sold it to Serval Industries. Now, X-Factor Investigations was reformed on Krakoa.

X-FACTOR #244 resulting in Sean coming back?

Tone702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tone702

With Theresa becoming a real banshee and essentially being taken off panel, (I'm guessing her already minor role just shrank) do you think Marvel is prepping a Sean Cassidy return? The reason I was thinking this is, they have toyed with bringing him back in the past. (albeit temporarily) And having him appear in the reflections Theresa spoke to in this series, showing Sean was still somewhere close by. With the X-Men First class movie popularity and the sequel gearing up, and the exit of Theresa, do you think Marvel is bring Sean back?

I hope so, but only if they write him well. Hopefully with a power upgrade too. Sean deserved a bit more respect than how some writers wrote him. Thoughts on Sean coming back?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

Where would he fit in in Marvel NOW!?

Tone702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Tone702

I don't know, I guess it was more wishful thinking on my part. Some things appeared to be pointing in that direction, but I don't know. I was thinking they would bring him back and he would try to save his daughter, but I don't know with this whole slew of things going where he would fit in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.