Follow

X-Factor

Team » X-Factor appears in 1694 issues.

Originally a team comprising the original five X-Men, X-Factor was eventually turned a government task force. Jamie Madrox later took the name to found X-Factor Investigations and ultimately sold it to Serval Industries. Now, X-Factor Investigations was reformed on Krakoa.

So where does X factor stand in AvX?

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By DATNIGGA

Or do they completely stand apart from it? I mean I would have thought since this heavily involved the mutant race & various things they would jump in althought these days they seem to be more focused on the supernatural threats.. do they have a side in this fight?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

If they're lucky nowhere

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

It doesn't seem like it and that's frankly for the best. AvX is turning into an ugly pile of crap that Marvel slapped together and called it a Mastepiece. You hear me, Peter David! Keep X-Factor out of this event!

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @TheGreyOutcastX said:

It doesn't seem like it and that's frankly for the best. AvX is turning into an ugly pile of crap that Marvel slapped together and called it a Mastepiece. You hear me, Peter David! Keep X-Factor out of this event!

QFT.
    DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DATNIGGA

@TheGreyOutcastX: I happen to love that ''ugly pile of crap'' I think it a master piece. its fan service if you think about it all the best heros fighting each other & its not like they didnt foreshadow this anybody who has read most of the comics including house of M, childerns crusade & many others including all the books where everyone is trying to kill or capture hope would have clearly saw this coming

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By X35
    Avatar image for hotsaucecommittee
    HotSauceCommittee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HotSauceCommittee

They'll carry on doing their own thing as usual however...

While your “X-Factor” is not tying into the “Avengers vs. X-Men” event, will the after-effects mean anything for your team?

Sadly I’m going to have to be coy about that, because answering it would give away stuff about how “AvX” ends. But yes, there will be repercussions that X-Factor feels.

(Peter David on AvX)

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- As far away as possible..

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@DATNIGGA said:

@TheGreyOutcastX: I happen to love that ''ugly pile of crap'' I think it a master piece. its fan service if you think about it all the best heros fighting each other & its not like they didnt foreshadow this anybody who has read most of the comics including house of M, childerns crusade & many others including all the books where everyone is trying to kill or capture hope would have clearly saw this coming

It's bad writing is what it is. Listen, you enjoy the event as much as you want. But I see this as just more Heroes fighting heroes with a very weak plot that rivals a Michael Bay film. Yes, I'm very aware of this was planned for awhile, but that doesn't mean that this event is gonna good or even writing well.

The Out of character behavior that allows this event to happen is seriously destroying everything.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I hope X-Factor is not involved in this event because that would just put the X-Men at an awkward position since they are split up, but somehow, they are coming together to fight against the Avengers?

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Rabbitearsblog said:

I hope X-Factor is not involved in this event because that would just put the X-Men at an awkward position since they are split up, but somehow, they are coming together to fight against the Avengers?

X-Factor isn't tying in to AvX, but it will feel repercussions based on that statement above by Peter David.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @TheGreyOutcastX said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

X-Factor isn't tying in to AvX, but it will feel repercussions based on that statement above by Peter David.

Whew! That's great to hear. But how will it suffer repercussions if they are not totally involved?
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Whew! That's great to hear. But how will it suffer repercussions if they are not totally involved?

Events always change the Status Quo for the world. Same things applies for X-Factor.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @TheGreyOutcastX said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Events always change the Status Quo for the world. Same things applies for X-Factor.

Oh.
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#15  Edited By papad1992

Well since they were in Children's Crusade with Wanda... I would think that they would be somewhere in the event!

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DATNIGGA

@BlackArmor: @TheGreyOutcastX: @Rabbitearsblog: @WarMachineMarkV:

sorry to disappoint you guys...

Cyclops makes his move
    Cyclops makes his move

It would seem even though they aren't specially announced the new mutants & x factor are in this as welll

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By jrock85

@BlackArmor said:

If they're lucky nowhere

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.