Follow

X-Factor

Team » X-Factor appears in 1694 issues.

Originally a team comprising the original five X-Men, X-Factor was eventually turned a government task force. Jamie Madrox later took the name to found X-Factor Investigations and ultimately sold it to Serval Industries. Now, X-Factor Investigations was reformed on Krakoa.

Pregnancies / Babies and X-Factor...

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By papad1992

What is with pregnancies/babies and X-Factor?? First Siryn (aka Banshee) got pregnant and when she delivered the infant it was absorbed into "daddy"... now Wolfsbane's prenancy is causing a whole lot of chaos and panic from gods and other creatures... I guess there is no such thing as a maternity leave in X-Factor's contract!!
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By fodigg
    @papad1992: Baby drama is big drama, the problem is just what to do with the little brats once they're out. Either age em fast or put them and their mommies on a bus.
    CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CATPANEXE

The writing is stellar enough for the cliche' not to have taken a hold of me, more or less.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By papad1992
    @fodigg said:
    @papad1992: Baby drama is big drama, the problem is just what to do with the little brats once they're out. Either age em fast or put them and their mommies on a bus.

oh my g-d!!!!
    CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By CATPANEXE
    @fodigg said:
    How did I miss the tropes linking?
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By jordama

It happened twice in two completely different ways. One of which was because X-Force and I rather her be in X-Factor than comic limbo

Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Chesapeake
    No Caption Provided

Let's keep the pace........Monet was already pregnant with Madrox's baby. Terry and Wolfsbane were pregnant as well. Layla and Jaime should be getting married soon but I do not think they make it through the honey moon . That gives us with just one possible alternative: Havok and Polaris, they have already been living together in space so I expect them to be the next ones to have a baby in X-factor.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By jordama

@Chesapeake: Space baby

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.