Follow

X-Factor

Team » X-Factor appears in 1694 issues.

Originally a team comprising the original five X-Men, X-Factor was eventually turned a government task force. Jamie Madrox later took the name to found X-Factor Investigations and ultimately sold it to Serval Industries. Now, X-Factor Investigations was reformed on Krakoa.

If X-Factor was a TV show this who I'd cast

bsmith1190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By bsmith1190
    No Caption Provided

(from left to right)

Jensen Ackles as Jamie (Dean Wichester from Supernatural) Jensen looks the part and in terms of personality Dean and Jamie aren't all that dissimilar

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Layla (Buffy Summers from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Sarah looks the part and she's more than good enough to act it

Charisma Carpenter as Monet/M (Cordelia Chase from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Looks the part and Cordelia and Monet aren't all that dissimilar personality wise

Alan Tudyk as Longshot (Wash from Firefly) Alan's a naturally funny guy and Longshot is the funniest character on the cast

Karen Gillan as Rahne/Wolfsbane (Amy Pond from Doctor Who) Mainly because Karen's Scottish but she's also a solid actress

Theo Rossi as Rictor (Juice from Sons of Anarchy) Juice and Rictor basically have the same role, tech support, so it's not much of a stretch for Theo

And that was unfortunately as far as I could get on my own, so tell me what you guys think and any suggestions you would have for either the characters I listed or for Guido/Strong Guy, Theresa/Siryn, Shatterstar, and Lorna/Polaris.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.