X-Campus (Another Alternate Universe)

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Edited By StormyWeather

Have any of you checked out X-Campus? When I first saw it my reaction was "omg uve gotta be kidding me, another universe?!" But because I love the X-Men obviously I'm going to read it. So as I'm reading its giving me a X-Men Evolution kind of feel. All of them are teenagers except for Jean Grey. The school they attend is owned by Warren Worthington's father. Professor X and Magneto are both teachers at this school. Professor X and Magneto do not have mutant teams but they are in the process of assembling them. One thing I like about this story is that Wolverine is a teenager like the rest of his counterparts. The story starts out from Rogue's point of view. I don't want to give away too much, you guys just check it out.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.