X23 Should she Stay Or Should She Go Now

#1 Posted by ALT (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok she started off as an assassin then homeless, then X men junior team, then bit parts in X force & others finally Avengers academy.

Where should she would go next, why can't she make it on her own. Me I think X23 should go the route of batman & form a duo to fight crime with Welsh Xmen Pixie but then thats my twisted sick sense of humor

#2 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she should join the Young Avengers.

#3 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 a duo? I don't see that happening YET she does need to roll with Gambit,Wolvy and jubilee or something like that.I don't see her becoming a leader until she gets over her problems in the past

but I agree with war she belongs in the Young Avengers ^_^

#4 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

X-23 a duo? I don't see that happening YET she does need to roll with Gambit,Wolvy and jubilee or something like that.I don't see her becoming a leader until she gets over her problems in the past

I say Young Avengers or Avengers Academy she seems to be getting along good with Finesse.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

If she goes, there will be trouble. If she stays, there will be double.

#6 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: I don't really like her much in avengers academy but i completely agree with YA

#7 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer her in avengers academy as of today's issue.

#8 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep her away from The Avengers.

#9 Edited by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

Keep her away from The Avengers.

#10 Posted by NeoAndroid (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be great to see her in Young Avengers over Avengers Academy.

#11 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

This.

She is great with Jubilee, Gambit and Wolvie. I don't think she should join Young Avengers anytime soon. Even though she has come a long way, she still have issues to work out before she can join any Avenger team. She shouldn't even be in Avengers Academy.

#12 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@soccersss: Exactly she has too many problems to be worrying about a whole team of others.Although I do like her relationships with a few of the character there :)

#13 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

@soccersss:

Even though she has come a long way, she still have issues to work out before she can join any Avenger team. She shouldn't even be in Avengers Academy.

You forgot why Avengers Academy was started in the first place? They gathered the most messed up superpowered kids. Any of them had issues to work out.

#14 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

If she goes, there will be trouble. If she stays, there will be double.

how did nobody quote this!

this was totally what I wanted to post...

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (15075 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her in the Avengers Academy but I think that she should do something else.

#16 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979 said:

@soccersss:

Even though she has come a long way, she still have issues to work out before she can join any Avenger team. She shouldn't even be in Avengers Academy.

You forgot why Avengers Academy was started in the first place? They gathered the most messed up superpowered kids. Any of them had issues to work out.

Good point. I guess I'm just biased because I prefer her on her own and I haven't read Avengers Academy since the Runaways mini crossover arc ended.

#17 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I was thinking that maybe she should leave, but after reading the past issue of AC tie-in, she does seem to be developing more as a character. So yeah she should stay. She seems fine there.

#18 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Her, Cessily and Jubilee need to have their own series or something, LOL. Infact, let's have a re-run of Pixie Strikes Back.

#19 Posted by jemisner (1 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an old topic, but with Avengers Academy looking like it is going to be canceled at the end of November. I think everyone has good points, but how about the Runaways? Wouldn't she be a more logical fit with them; unless of course NYX got back together. The interaction alone could be great, the Runaways have had multiple encounters with Wolverine and even Daken. Of course this would require relaunching their own comic which seems unlikely unfortunately.

#20 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked her and gambit in her series so maybe a guest star in his new book.

#21 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

With Avengers Academy ending, I'd personally like to see Laura join the Jean Grey School and be featured in Wolverine and the X-men. I mainly choose that because that would convince me to start picking up that series, as it has been interesting me but I've been holding off for now for financial reasons.

However if a new Young Avengers book or something like that pops up from Marvel NOW I'd wouldn't mind seeing her in that. As long as she is in something ongoing I'm fine with it.

#22 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

She should go whoop Kimura's ass.

#23 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18713 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by frogjitsu (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Laura, Cessily and Jubilee should go backpacking in Europe, and have zany adventures along the way.

#25 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
I think she should join the Young Avengers.
#26 Posted by captainpojoe (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53: that would be pretty cool. I would love to see her in gambits new comic book series!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.