X23 romance?

#1 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio

You know in new  Men X23 liked Hellion. So do you think Marvel will do somthign with X23s personal life in starting a relationship with someone. Even though I though that Hellion and X23 would be a cute coupel.  Who do you think she could end up with you know in a relationship with. If you even think she could ever end up with some one? I would like it to be Hellion even though I know the odds are slim. but any thing can happen in Marvel.

caption
caption
caption

caption
#2 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she should be romantic with someone
but just not hellion

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be Hellion.

#4 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

please for the love of god don't be anyone from the x-force team especially elixer.

#5 Posted by thunderbolt (2357 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion and Windancer would be a better couple IMO even if she doesn't have powers

#6 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

/puke at mention of Hellion and Wind Dancer

Oh well, everyone has bad, mistake relationships. I'm no less guilty. Seriously though, Julian and Sofia are too different in fundamentals for them to work out.

I am a Hellion/X-23 supporter...I've known Marvel to dangle interesting things in front of their readers then snatch them away though, so I wouldn't be 100% that
it will happen...but it should! They were definitley heading that way--at first, it could have been said that the potential relationship was entirely one-sided, with X-23
stalking Hellion, but then in one of the last New X-men (post Magik arc) he got all worried about Laura when Nori jumped him, then he later admitted to Sooraya
that he 'can't stop thinking about a girl that literally scares' him. I don't think that's saying Laura just scares him, he was actually thinking about her. If you want to
get all with the fanatically-picky-word-analysis. Ahem. 

It also has been confirmed (by Yost) that they will address the relationship in X-Force #13; I've heard (but couldn't find interview) that he confirmed that Hellion will
actually be making an appearance in the issue. I wish he'd stay, I think a telekinetic assassin would be awesome...but again, low probability. X-(

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Force #13: Hellion will be there.

#8 Posted by Thunderstone (579 posts) - - Show Bio

what is this comicvine turned into jerry springer XP no clue no real comment :P

#9 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio

The Coupling of those two just seemed so fake to me, you know the writers favourite male Character plus the writers' favourite girl perfect power couple and if you think about it the connection aint that deep, X-23 has shared extreme dures moments with other X-men she's been saved more times by elixir than hellion apart from that all there was between them was an attraction, Compared to a romance like the one between jay and Dust this one is weak.

Although if Laura gets busy with anyone i say it should be canonball infact i say every X-female should jump canonball  as soon as they get the chance

#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Cannonball?  That would feel as fake as Husk and Angel... oh, no, waittaminute...

I liked the way the characterisation was more on Sophia to begin with....  Then as Hellion's popularity grew the emphasis shifted to X.  

But that's what kids do.  That's what people do.  You think someone is the entire world till you find someone new.  And Julian is so egotistical it's easy enough to believe he'd find feisty girls attractive, since it's more of a challenge for him.
#11 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Talon/X23 said:
"You know in new  Men X23 liked Hellion. So do you think Marvel will do somthign with X23s personal life in starting a relationship with someone. Even though I though that Hellion and X23 would be a cute coupel.  Who do you think she could end up with you know in a relationship with. If you even think she could ever end up with some one? I would like it to be Hellion even though I know the odds are slim. but any thing can happen in Marvel.
caption
caption
caption

caption
"
I think they could get married and have a kid. He would have an also power combo!
#12 Posted by AgentOrange (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure they would make a cute couple right up until he sleeps with every other female mutant on the planet

#13 Edited by Mr. Justice (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think they'll ever give Laura someone to love. If Logan cant hold a relationship together, what makes you all think she can?

#14 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This is comics.  Relationships are always doomed.  Even those that last (like Reed & Sue Richards) are constant  rollercoaster rides of emotional upheaval.  So on that basis... Laura will have a romantic relationship at some point.  But chances are, it's doomed from the start.  

#15 Posted by DonavanWolfMaster (136 posts) - - Show Bio

I like X-23 as a Feral mutant.
A born killer.
 She shouldnt be romantically entangled with anyone.
I think.

#16 Posted by LauraXx23 (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor X-23
Let the girl love someone and be romantically!

#17 Posted by ugli (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be quite interesting if X-23 had a relationship.  It would probably add depth to her character and act as a good turn of events to maybe introduce a more feminine or gentle side to her?  But then again, I'm not sure I'd personally want to see her lose that cool, killer composure.  She'd lose some of the uniqueness that makes her who she is.

#18 Posted by Shaianwillems (26 posts) - - Show Bio

i will say X-23 with Psylocke. ^_~

#19 Posted by lioneta (333 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgentOrange said:
" Sure they would make a cute couple right up until he sleeps with every other female mutant on the planet
"
She was a prostitute I think she'll get over the fact that he was a young horn dog for awhile.
#20 Posted by lioneta (333 posts) - - Show Bio
@lioneta: Last I read Hellion was half dead at the institute and X-23 was fuckifirememeber.
But yes they were the cutest.
Her having no personality at all and him  having too much.
Ah young love~

#21 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Ewww not Hellion.
#22 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely Hellion! :)

#23 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@lioneta said:
" @lioneta: Last I read Hellion was half dead at the institute and X-23 was fuckifirememeber.But yes they were the cutest. Her having no personality at all and him  having too much.Ah young love~ "
That's one way of looking at it! XD
#24 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate hellion
#25 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

there's also angel! not to mention Tony Stark, for a wise man once said "because every marvel diva has to be there at least once".

#26 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America and X-23
#27 Posted by LauraXKinney (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap is at least 90 years old. i dont think thats going to happen
#28 Posted by Edamame (28145 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraXKinney said:
" Cap is at least 90 years old. i dont think thats going to happen "
LOL. Agreed. 
#29 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraXKinney said:

He doesn't look 90 
So it doesn't matter :)
#30 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @LauraXKinney said:

He doesn't look 90 
So it doesn't matter :)
"
:) well said!
#31 Posted by Edamame (28145 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think that Captain America would do well with Ms. Marvel.

#32 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
i think wo\\would be Moon Knight.
#33 Posted by Edamame (28145 posts) - - Show Bio
Moon Knight with X-23?
#34 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: 

Moon Knight with MS.MARVEL.
#35 Posted by Edamame (28145 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh.  

It's possible.
#36 Edited by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
they are both soldier
#37 Posted by LauraXKinney (52 posts) - - Show Bio

i like hellion,but if not him Josh would be good too!!!!
#38 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraXKinney:
hellion is asshole , i said again ,
#39 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

hellion/x-23
#40 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:  

Where's that from O.o
#41 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: X-force #27
#42 Posted by HumanX (161 posts) - - Show Bio
@bioghost: Agreed. Burn any issue they are together in or have any inclination of being together.
#43 Edited by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez, why the hell did x-23 look on some kind of snob like hellion. 
it's too easy to find a better guy, remember gravity?

#44 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually would like them to be a couple  although it's taking a while for that to happen which kind of sucks :/

#45 Posted by Outside_85 (8999 posts) - - Show Bio

Think it would help if she understood what love means for starters.

#46 Posted by War Killer (20205 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion

X-23 #3

X-23 #3

Saying goodbye...
#47 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said: 
O_O wow....this is over 2 years old....dang xD    
#48 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

She should be with Hellion.

#49 Posted by frogjitsu (481 posts) - - Show Bio

I never liked Hellion so I don't approve of that relationship.  Really, at this moment, X-23 doesn't seem right with anyone.  If she does fall for someone, I half expect them to get killed.  She seems like she'll be doomed in love just like Wolvie is.

#50 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.