X-23 X title?

#1 Posted by xenatorres (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so I know the X-23 title was cancelled (Marvel...having some serious rage at you right now), and she's doing that AWFUL Avengers Academy right now (terrible comic, beyond terrible writing of X-23 - um, her healing factor is BETTER than Wolverine's - that's been well established, and why is she talking so much?), but she has to be in an X-title again, yes? Anyone know?

#2 Edited by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenatorres:

Don't really know and don't really think she "has" to be any x-tittle comics.

I think she can be a very independent solo characters in marvel universe ,i mean not every mutant must be x-men ,such as Ricochet and Justice.

#3 Posted by xenatorres (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385 said:

Don't really know and don't really think she "has" to be any x-tittle comics.

I think she can be a very independent solo characters in marvel universe ,i mean not every mutant must be x-men ,such as Ricochet and Justice.

If she had another solo title, I'd be THRILLED - main point being, please tell me she's not being reduced to a bit character in that DREADFUL "Avengers Academy" series. That's just so many levels of wrong, I don't know where to start. I meant "has" to be in the sense of AA can't be it for her right now.

Wondering if there's any news of where she'll be next.

#4 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenatorres:

Well ,my friend fbdarkangel think X-23 should go join the Avengers ,since X-23 seem don't want to be an X-men let's conside her transfer to another school ,X-school to Avengers Academy ,if she study hard enough she can be an Avenger one day lol

#5 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385: Have any idea when that change is coming? personally i wouldnt mind EITHER of them because im over here worried that shes going to get nuked :/

#6 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity:

Like Wolverine on both Avengers and X-men ,wonder if nuke can kill her by the way lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.