X-23 "wolverine goes to Hell" possible spoilers

#1 Posted by Gammbitt (133 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got done reading it and i felt just a tad bit lost.  Is Laura going to have a demon in her too, is helion really dead is is that just part of the demons illusion? i jus need a little clearing up
#2 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Laura is going to be demon!

#3 Edited by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gammbitt: 
Hellion got killed and that's why Laura allowed herself to get killed 
because the demon said* he could bring Hellion back in exchange for Laura.
 *Of course demons never lie, srsly. She did it without any hesitation...

I dont think the demon is possessing her, he killed Daken similar fiery image effect is just demon burning out victim.
#4 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think he was actually dead yet. The demon said he was dying, but no one confirmed he's a goner. And I have faith in Laura, she'll get him back. :-)

#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hellion's dead, I'm never reading another non-Spider-Man book from Marvel ever again.

#6 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" If Hellion's dead, I'm never reading another non-Spider-Man book from Marvel ever again. "
It's cool! Laura's going to get him back! :-P 

(If it turns out to be permanent, I will either organize a riot outside Marvel's doors or take over writing it myself...)
#7 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" If Hellion's dead, I'm never reading another non-Spider-Man book from Marvel ever again. "
It's cool! Laura's going to get him back! :-P   (If it turns out to be permanent, I will either organize a riot outside Marvel's doors or take over writing it myself...) "
I shall join you in either case. Laura had better get him back (shakes fist at Marvel)
#8 Posted by Gammbitt (133 posts) - - Show Bio

i have another question is story running on the same timeline as xmen vs vampires
#9 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to tell. Is the Hellverine story running on the same timeline as xmen vs vampires? If so, then X-23 probably is, too.

#10 Posted by Detektor (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Who can tell? Wolverine's simultaneously dead, undead, on the astral plane, in the future, and trying to kill Apocalypse.

#11 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't wolverine get a day off ever? sigh
Julian''s not dead. If he is, then someone has to be Marvel's new Krillin.

#12 Posted by ka385385 (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought that was a flashback ,that's why johnny blaze in there too.
#13 Edited by darkone (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibal Spoiler:  
Larah starts fighting threw hell to get to the maine boss. 
She meets up wit Daken and after some hostilatys and fighjting they joine forces to take down boss.  
Fight boss but is too strong, LArah frees Wolverine's captive soul and all three kill the boss. 
They returne to the real world, Hellion lives, Daken leaves, real wolverine is back all's well. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.