X-23 really 5'6?

#1 Posted by HushoftheWind (868 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and the Girlfriend were debating whether is Laura really 5'6, b/c in no comic i read where she actually stands over Wolverine. if anybody got scans let me know.

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that might be an error on Marvels side ive not seen a single page where she was taller then Logan

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (82592 posts) - - Show Bio

More unexplainable and unnecessary inconsistency from Marvel concerning their character stats.

#5 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

They measured her when she was wearing high heels

#6 Posted by OldManJoe (90 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wolverine is still considered 5'3'', then Laura couldn't be any taller then 5'1'' at the most. She has always been at least a few inches shorter then Wolverine. Most just be an error on Marvels part.

#7 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

More unexplainable and unnecessary inconsistency from Marvel concerning their character stats.

Just take a look over the years and Wolverine sprouted quite a few inches here and there.

But here you can see she is shorter than Wolverine and this was taken from her latest series so I would go by this:

#8 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5334 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the artists not checking the stats. Wolverines height fluctuates per artist.

#9 Posted by DeviousBastard (136 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Wolverine's daughter is taller than him.(supposedly)

#10 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1317 posts) - - Show Bio

In X men the end she is shown as being taller then wolverine.

#11 Edited by God_Spawn (37560 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Cyclops is supposed to be 6'3 (some places cite him as 6'1), is barely taller than Emma (5'10), portrayed an inch or two shorter than Cap (6'2) and is only half a head taller than Logan now (who is supposed to be 5'3 but is now portrayed at 5'7-5'9) considering Logan is taller than Hope who is also supposed to be around Laura's height; yeah, I can see her being 5'6 since Marvel doesn't focus on the actual MU listed heights all the time.

#12 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Am i the only person that thinks its weird that marvel cant have a female shorter then wolverine let alone 5,5? Im still hoping that this is just an early error with marvel character info.

#13 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1317 posts) - - Show Bio

Link to a pick of laura and logan japanese daughter drawn taller then him.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/97968/2160214-x_men_the_end_22_23_v3__006.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/news/off-my-mind-the-x-men-are-fated-to-a-horrible-future/144102/&h=1583&w=2048&sz=1108&tbnid=-P2Ey3lcAkgGIM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=116&prev=/search%3Fq%3DX%2Bmen%2Bthe%2Bend%2Bpics%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=X+men+the+end+pics&usg=__Ox5_0V1uz3DG9V5wN84XMtSnOnM=&docid=L24_F_Nnu2ZZeM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=B6bdUJOpNaXZigKahIGADg&sqi=2&ved=0CDcQ9QEwAg&dur=710

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.