Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2383 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

X-23 Joins the Fray! New Character Revealed for MVsC3

• 61 results
    KattVonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By KattVonNoir

So X-23 is the first Marvel female to make it into the game! How do you guys feel about this? I'm excited, but I know alot of people are going to be less than thrilled. I think she is probably going to play alot like Vega/Cammy, which I am more than okay with. Do you think she deserves to be in the game? Why or why not? 

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amegashita

So X-23 is a confirmed character, but Storm and other characters with a longer history aren't?  Can't say I'm to happy about it... even if her attacks look cool... 

Though I may not like it because I just don't like Laura.

KattVonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KattVonNoir
    @Amegashita:
    Don't count them out yet, they still have a few characters from each side to reveal. Marvel needs alot more females on it's side. Personally I'm hoping the rest of the Marvel characters are female.
    Acewild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Acewild

Would of rather seen someone else in here besides her but shouldnt be to bad..

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Amegashita
    @KattVonNoir:  I'd love to see Ms. Marvel in it.  Get her out into the public eye for once.  But, I highly doubt they would.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

utter happiness. I love X-23.

this is really strange. I was just showing gerald my WIP for X-23 in MvsDC MUGEN last night
    in a differant thread.
    Capcom stealing my ideas again.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I love X-23. She's one of my favourite Marvel characters. That said. WTF? She's a Wolverine clone that'll be faster. Who wants to play as that when we could be getting guys like Black Bolt, the Sentry or Ms Marvel? Sigh, this game's roster continues to underwhelm.

KattVonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KattVonNoir

I would love to see Medusa in this personally, but I know that is just wishfull thinking/not going to happen. I think she would bring alot of originallity to Mavels side. I am trying to keep an open mind about X-23(I dislike Wolverine) so far I do like what I have seen.
    Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Glad to see a Marvel female confirmed. Next girls I wanna see: Elektra, Ms. Marvel, Kitty Pryde, Jean Grey and Scarlet Witch.

roadbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By roadbuster

I don't really have much against X-23 at this point... I'm not a huge fan of the character concept but her execution in the comics and cartoons has actually been decent to good. 

The thing that bugs me is more the opportunity cost.  With a catalog of characters as deep as Marvel's, many significantly older, more proven, and more popular than X-23, I regret that their slots are taken up by characters like Spiral, Marrow, or Shuma-Gorath when characters like Namor, Daredevil, Bullseye, Iron Fist, Elektra, or Jean Grey may never be graced by Capcom's touch.  Capcom definitely has creative control on this with Marvel having a very soft-veto (if you listen to Kotaku's coverage with the licensing attorney on the game) so basically it's Capcom's choice and they're they ones picking obscure characters like Dormammu.  I can imagine a few reasons for doing it but I'd really like to hear their reasoning from the horses mouth... 

Anyways, to your question:  

I think X-23 deserves to be in the game more than Marrow did... but I'm worried they might share the same ultimate fate of being completely irrelevant in five years.  I consider these games as a form of canonization for the non-comic book reading public.  A lot of people fell in love with Cable through MvC2 or decided Captain America was awesome because of Marvel Super Heroes despite not picking up a Cap book ever in their life.  I'm not sure X-23 needs or deserves such attention or mindshare amongst the public.  Wouldn't Marvel rather remind people about Silver Surfer or introduce them to Nova?  Ms. Marvel has made a comeback along with Black Widow and Spider-Woman.  Additionally, mutants heavily over-represented in the Versus games so this was a chance to let some of the other characters shine. 

Also, explaining to concept to non-comic fans is just going to weird them out and remind them why they don't read comics. 

"So who's this X-23 chick... she looks like Wolverine?" 
    "Hah, funny you should ask, she's actually his teenaged trans-gendered clone!" 
    "Oooookay." 

Compare that to the wealth of other characters where you pitch the concept and a lightbulb goes off and they say, "Huh, that sounds cool... where can I read about that?"

That said, my standard is not Capcom's standard at all, so by there's she makes sense and we could do a lot worse.... I would not put it past Capcom to decide that Squirrel Girl or Flatman need to be immortalized in a game.  So, to me, she's far from ideal but nowhere near as bad as Capcom can get in their character choices so it's comparatively safe (people like underaged chicks and they like Wolverine, how can putting them together fail! :P) and I'm relatively pleased.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
    deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

AH....THAT'S JUST GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TELL ME THEY WILL GET GHOST RIDER IN TOO.....AS I KNOW HE USED TO BE IN MVC2
    NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NagolNuff

@Amegashita
    said:
    "

So X-23 is a confirmed character, but Storm and other characters with a longer history aren't?  Can't say I'm to happy about it... even if her attacks look cool... 

Though I may not like it because I just don't like Laura.

"

agreed, except idm laura, but don't really care for her either, she's a meh to me

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mutant God
    @Mainline said:
    .... I would not put it past Capcom to decide that Squirrel Girl or Flatman need to be immortalized in a game.  So, to me, she's far from ideal but nowhere near as bad as Capcom can get in their character choices so it's comparatively safe (people like underaged chicks and they like Wolverine, how can putting them together fail! :P) and I'm relatively pleased. "

Yeah, why not Squirrel Girl
    Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By saiyan_earthling
    @ka385385 said:
    " TELL ME THEY WILL GET GHOST RIDER IN TOO.....AS I KNOW HE USED TO BE IN MVC2 "
    He never appeared as playable in any of the Capcom vs. games. The only time he appeared was in the background of Apocalypse's stage in MSH vs SF. 
    And according to wikipedia, he's making another cameo in MVC3.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:
    " @CATMANEXE said:
     Capcom stealing my ideas again. "
    LOL You should scream copyright violation! "
    I did. No one was here to hear me. 
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Amegashita
    @NagolNuff:  She would probably be a meh to me as well, if I wasn't such a big Wolverine fan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyan_earthling:
    YA...the npc ,but i hope they will change that in the end....MK9+MVC3....it will cost lots of money 
    i really don't like Capcom ,but for 23....well....fine by me.
    roadbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By roadbuster
    @Mutant God said:
    " @Mainline said:
    .... I would not put it past Capcom to decide that Squirrel Girl or Flatman need to be immortalized in a game.  So, to me, she's far from ideal but nowhere near as bad as Capcom can get in their character choices so it's comparatively safe (people like underaged chicks and they like Wolverine, how can putting them together fail! :P) and I'm relatively pleased. "
    Yeah, why not Squirrel Girl "
    Who knows?  Capcom decided Amingo needed to get in the Versus series before Dante (Devil May Cry) or Nate Spencer (Bionic Commando)... so there's little stopping them from elevating the Great Lakes Avengers over the Avengers proper.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @KattVonNoir said:

" I would love to see Medusa in this personally, but I know that is just wishfull thinking/not going to happen. I think she would bring alot of originallity to Mavels side. I am trying to keep an open mind about X-23(I dislike Wolverine) so far I do like what I have seen. "

I would kill to have Black Bolt and Medusa in this. The Inhumans do not get enough love. Not to mention their playstyles would be entirely unique to the franchise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fbdarkangel

Whoa! and I don't even like capcom!

oldgum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By oldgum

I wish that she can have a Action/Adventure game of her own, Her claws will help her a lot in climbing stuffs. A adventure game like Tomb Raider or some assassin game would suits her.

k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k2

Awesome to see X-23 in this game, I will definitely get it when I have a gaming device (hopefully this Spring :-) 

Would like to see her in a more plot-fueled game though, like X-men Legends or Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By fesak  Moderator

I called it when they said the marvel side would have a character created in the last few years.

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By DMC
    Here I thought they would whip out the Sliver Surfer, oh well. X-23 works for me and I LIKE what I see ^_^

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " I love X-23. She's one of my favourite Marvel characters. That said. WTF? She's a Wolverine clone that'll be faster. Who wants to play as that when we could be getting guys like Black Bolt, the Sentry or Ms Marvel? Sigh, this game's roster continues to underwhelm. "
    Think of it this way, there were 2 Wolverines in the last game, so they took out the "bone claw" version and put her instead. Don't think of her as a Wolverine clone but more of a B-version of another character like Ken is to Ryu or Charlie is to Guile
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @DMC said:
    " Here I thought they would whip out the Sliver Surfer, oh well. X-23 works for me and I LIKE what I see ^_^

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " I love X-23. She's one of my favourite Marvel characters. That said. WTF? She's a Wolverine clone that'll be faster. Who wants to play as that when we could be getting guys like Black Bolt, the Sentry or Ms Marvel? Sigh, this game's roster continues to underwhelm. "
    Think of it this way, there were 2 Wolverines in the last game, so they took out the "bone claw" version and put her instead. Don't think of her as a Wolverine clone but more of a B-version of another character like Ken is to Ryu or Charlie is to Guile "
    That's not a bad way to look at it, though MvC2 could get away with that due to the sheer number of options. I have a feeling MvC3 wont have the same luxury. Of course, the second Black Bolt is revealed this will get my vote for best game ever :P
    pinchpaker29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pinchpaker29

Cool! but if they can afford to put Laura in this, they should definitely confirm Cyclops and Storm!!! When will I see Taskmaster in one of these games..? :(

A-Strondinaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#30  Edited By A-Strondinaire

Squirrel girl has already been confirmed then tried to be written off and possibly brought back. Capcom reps already said there's going to be an insane character who has already broken the game yes, worse then deadpool so yeah...
    Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Aronmorales

At first, I was unhappy, even a little scared by her inclusion (that horrid rumor-list crept back into my thoughts) but then I saw her gamepaly, and concluding that one Marvel lady that isn't of my choosing means...what in the long run? 
    ANyway, I'd be freakin' happy if they included: 

Ms. Marvel 
    Black Panther 
    Black Bolt 
    Spider Man 
    Psylocke 
    Spider Woman 
    Storm 
    Squirrel Girl

and...well, I dunno 'bout Sentry...

Moving on to Capcom characters: 

M. Bison

Hsien-Ko

Alex

Zangief

Vanessa

Tessa

Akuma

Wesker

and Frank West

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DMC
    @Mainline said:
    " The thing that bugs me is more the opportunity cost.  With a catalog of characters as deep as Marvel's, many significantly older, more proven, and more popular than X-23, I regret that their slots are taken up by characters like Spiral, Marrow, or Shuma-Gorath when characters like Namor, Daredevil, Bullseye, Iron Fist, Elektra, or Jean Grey may never be graced by Capcom's touch. 

Dude, not just any Marvel character will do in a fighting game.  

It doesn't make sense to put a popular character that you can't do much with (like the Fantastic Four).    
    Jean Grey would be a bad idea at this point, we have enough Marvel characters with fire powers. And what's psychic gonna do anyway? I think Emma Frost would stand more of a chance than Jean, no that I want Emma in the game to begin with.
    It makes sense to mix up the roster with well known Marvel characters with the unknown/overlooked characters, as long as they make great fighters it works for me.
    roadbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By roadbuster
    @DMC said:

" @Mainline said:

" The thing that bugs me is more the opportunity cost.  With a catalog of characters as deep as Marvel's, many significantly older, more proven, and more popular than X-23, I regret that their slots are taken up by characters like Spiral, Marrow, or Shuma-Gorath when characters like Namor, Daredevil, Bullseye, Iron Fist, Elektra, or Jean Grey may never be graced by Capcom's touch. 
     Dude, not just any Marvel character will do in a fighting game.   It doesn't make sense to put a popular character that you can't do much with (like the Fantastic Four).     Jean Grey would be a bad idea at this point, we have enough Marvel characters with fire powers. And what's psychic gonna do anyway? I think Emma Frost would stand more of a chance than Jean, no that I want Emma in the game to begin with. It makes sense to mix up the roster with well known Marvel characters with the unknown/overlooked characters, as long as they make great fighters it works for me. "
    Dude... you're talking about a company that put Anita, ServBot, Roll, and Japanese comedian Norimaro into the Versus series.  You're talking about a series which has featured the likes of Shuma Gorath, Blackheart, Magneto, and Thanos with the Gauntlet as playable characters.  I think you're selling the Capcom development team way too short if you think that they can't translate a telekinetic powerhouse with a side of Phoenix abilities into a playable character. 

That said, wasn't it obvious that I was merely listing a scattershot of examples not some deep need or campaign for those specific characters?  My whole point is the catalog is large, deep, and old and they picked someone who might very well be a flash in the pan.  I could have mentioned Black Cat, She-Hulk, etc.  Characters with a better pedigree and more diversity than X-23.  For example, She-Hulk is not only a non-mutant and female, but she brings aspects of the Hulk, Fantastic Four, and Avengers mythos to the table along with potential humor value- right now Deadpool sucking up all the air in that realm making the rest of the Marvel characters seem humorless. 

It's really difficult to say what X-23 brings to the table that couldn't be provided by another more seasoned, established, and worthy character.
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By Shadowdoggy

I'm pretty stoked to try X23 out 
    she looks like a great character 
    let's hope she's not as ruthless as Wolverine was in MvC2 
    if so, I'll spend a lot of time hating having to fight her
    Avatar image for eisforextinction
    EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#35  Edited By EisforExtinction

I don't really like X-23 but I seriously think she'll be a really good character.

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NexusOfLight

I'm happy.

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DMC
    @Mainline said:

" @DMC said:

" @Mainline said:

Dude, not just any Marvel character will do in a fighting game.   It doesn't make sense to put a popular character that you can't do much with (like the Fantastic Four).     Jean Grey would be a bad idea at this point, we have enough Marvel characters with fire powers. And what's psychic gonna do anyway? I think Emma Frost would stand more of a chance than Jean, no that I want Emma in the game to begin with. It makes sense to mix up the roster with well known Marvel characters with the unknown/overlooked characters, as long as they make great fighters it works for me. "
    Dude... you're talking about a company that put Anita, ServBot, Roll, and Japanese comedian Norimaro into the Versus series.  You're talking about a series which has featured the likes of Shuma Gorath, Blackheart, Magneto, and Thanos with the Gauntlet as playable characters.  I think you're selling the Capcom development team way too short if you think that they can't translate a telekinetic powerhouse with a side of Phoenix abilities into a playable character.   That said, wasn't it obvious that I was merely listing a scattershot of examples not some deep need or campaign for those specific characters?  My whole point is the catalog is large, deep, and old and they picked someone who might very well be a flash in the pan.  I could have mentioned Black Cat, She-Hulk, etc.  Characters with a better pedigree and more diversity than X-23.  For example, She-Hulk is not only a non-mutant and female, but she brings aspects of the Hulk, Fantastic Four, and Avengers mythos to the table along with potential humor value- right now Deadpool sucking up all the air in that realm making the rest of the Marvel characters seem humorless.  It's really difficult to say what X-23 brings to the table that couldn't be provided by another more seasoned, established, and worthy character. "

In regards to Capcom's diverse character selections, making fighters out of cute/random characters is pretty much commonplace in Japan.

I think Jeans best chance was in MvsC2 when X-Men characters were the majority, I highly doubt she'll make it this time around. I'm sure they couldn't make her into a good character (as odd as it would be IMO) I just don't think they'll bother especially now that Dormamu is in. But we'll see.

Like I said to FadetoBlackbolt, X-23 is basically a "column B" character who fills the "bone claw" spot, which doesn't do much for my argument but like it or not "clones" are gonna show up....well at least Ken I would think. I like Ken ^_^  But don't get me wrong,  I'm not for too many of these types especially if the final roster isn't that big. 

I will agree with you about Iron Fist, he's a no brainier IMO
    roadbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By roadbuster

I'm not campaigning for Jean, I'm saying if Storm, Sentinel, or Magneto can be developed into hand-2-hand combatants that we take for granted now (much less Shuma Gorath, Doom, Blackheart, or Thanos) there's almost no powerset that Capcom can't turn into a viable fighter.

I don't buy the "bone claw" argument because she's not a pallet swap or hack (like Golden War Machine, Shadow Lady, Armored Spidey, etc)... she's an original character concept requiring just as much, if not more, work than any of the established cast.  I'm saying that work isn't necessarily justified.  It's a better choice than the worst case but not necessarily a best-case scenario.    

Blindside002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Blindside002

I'm loving seeing her in here, just seems perfect imo. I do hope we get someone like She-Hulk or Ms. Marvel for a fresh female character in this game. If they add in Juri to the capcom side I will die of happiness.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

four marvel character maybe will appear later(maybe second edition) ,well ,at least i hope so
    Daredevil 
    Emma Frost   
    Ghost Rider (he will appear in ending)
    Punisher(he has been deconfirmed, for he'd be too similar to Chris  ,damn...)   
    four of them who is the most you wanted appear in game?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aronmorales:
    i think spider-man if they could they will bring him in ,but i think spider-man's video games copyright is in other hand ,well...maybe i'm wrong.
    Avatar image for rosencrantz_guildenstern
    Rosencrantz&Guildenstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... not bad, but is Laura really supposed to be this arrogant? She has cool moves, though.

@Mainline said:

" I don't really have much against X-23 at this point... I'm not a huge fan of the character concept but her execution in the comics and cartoons has actually been decent to good.  The thing that bugs me is more the opportunity cost.  With a catalog of characters as deep as Marvel's, many significantly older, more proven, and more popular than X-23, I regret that their slots are taken up by characters like Spiral, Marrow, or Shuma-Gorath when characters like Namor, Daredevil, Bullseye, Iron Fist, Elektra, or Jean Grey may never be graced by Capcom's touch.  Capcom definitely has creative control on this with Marvel having a very soft-veto (if you listen to Kotaku's coverage with the licensing attorney on the game) so basically it's Capcom's choice and they're they ones picking obscure characters like Dormammu.  I can imagine a few reasons for doing it but I'd really like to hear their reasoning from the horses mouth...  Anyways, to your question:  I think X-23 deserves to be in the game more than Marrow did... but I'm worried they might share the same ultimate fate of being completely irrelevant in five years.  I consider these games as a form of canonization for the non-comic book reading public.  A lot of people fell in love with Cable through MvC2 or decided Captain America was awesome because of Marvel Super Heroes despite not picking up a Cap book ever in their life.  I'm not sure X-23 needs or deserves such attention or mindshare amongst the public.  Wouldn't Marvel rather remind people about Silver Surfer or introduce them to Nova? 

Oh yeah, seeing the Silver Surfer in this game would be really awesome. I also hzave my share of MArvel character wishes: Magik (being able to transform into the Darkchilde), Nightcrawler, Beast, S'ym, Mr. Sinister, a ferally regressed Wolverine, Archangel, Wolfsbane, She-Hulk, Bishop... Kick-Ass could also zap a warrior or two with his gay little dazer ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rosencrantz&Guildenstern:
    UMM...that was too much actully ,crossover game usually don't have that much of character ,too bad for us.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MvC3 character announcements this week, other stuff
    Capcom mentioned that new characters for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be revealed week, as their Europe team left this message via Twitter.

GamesCom begins this week in Cologne. Now doesn't that seem like a good time for some more Marvel vs. Capcom 3 character announcements?!

Also, Capcom's Christian Svensson and Rey Jimenez made some posts on the Unity Boards concerning the characters who have been ruled out and future titles.

Why isn't Capcom listening to fans who want Phoenix Wright and Ghost Rider in MvC3?

Sven: The roster is fairly final at this point and has been for a while. That said, your questions and suggestions may play a role in future decisions.

You guys had complete access to the entire library of Marvel characters, and you left out people like Daredevil and Ghost Rider, that's stupid.

Jimenez: That's quite the assumption there. Capcom did not have complete access to all Marvel characters. Also, and this was probably said before, Marvel has final word on who ends up in the game on the Marvel side.

Do you guys plan on releasing these games? Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Final Fight 4, Street Fighter 5, Street Fighter 3rd Strike HD Remix, Street Fighter X Tekken, Resident Evil 6?

Sven: We've announced MvC3 and SF X Tekken. I can't comment on the others. Beyond that, you'll hear about several new titles before the end of this calendar year and more still at Captivate early next year.

Finally, Yoshinori Ono made a potentially interesting post via Twitter recently, it reads:

How's Yun and Yang coming along for Super Street Fighter 4? ;)

Ono: I'm left speechless...

This could be reading into a simple post WAY too much, but it's possible Ono couldn't say anything more about these characters because they're going to be added to the arcade version of the game.

At the same time, this could be way off track and he's simply not able to comment on this subject for other reasons.    

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By DanialCarroll
    budonkadonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By budonkadonk

They just announced Wesker and Spider-Man for the game...   

Great additions. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By Shadowdoggy
    @DMC:
    are you shocked? 
    they do that to EVERYthing Marvel 
    look at Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 
    it was more than 1/3 X-Characters in a roster that was supposed to be ALL of Marvel 
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sexy_merc

Dumb move. At least take out Wolverine.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#50  Edited By Magian
    @Shadowdoggy: There are so many characters, why put another X-Man that is very similar to Wolverine?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.