Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2382 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

X-23 joining the All Female X-Men team

mxl23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know that Laura is doing ok with the All-New X-men team, but I really thought she would have been and still should be part of the female X-Men team. I mean its not to say that there needs to be a "wolverine" dynamic to the team, it just that the X-Men team has people that she gets along with. She is already friends with Psylocke and Jubilee, and gets along with Storm. She especially hit it off well with Jubilee in her comic series and seemed happy to connect with someone since the New X-Men with Mercury and Dust. I really think that she will improve even more with this group of people. Just wondering if anybody else feels the same way.?

EvilTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would like to see something like that, after all Laura has done and been through since her absence it would be interesting to see how she interacts with her old schoolmates after her long absence, plus she may find a liking to the newer mutants she may not have met before. Plus I really want to see her and Surge in an apology scene after what happened between them.

As for the team being all female it could work so long as it isn't an excuse for boundless fanservice, but I also want to see some male characters to be with her, Hellion after what they've been through, Rockslide so they can be battle buddies and I'd like to know what she thinks of Quentin.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I like where X-23 is now. She's been through enough with the gang at the Jean Institute, and based on how things were left with Julian at the end of her solo, it wouldn't be the most comfortable of places for her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.