Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2371 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

X-23 IS the New Wolverine Post Secret Wars

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By animehunter

As we know from Solicits and covers Sabertooth takes up the Wolverine Mantel during Axis and I think after

But not for long.

Because after around six months, he too will be replaced in the role. By the Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost-created clone of Wolverine, X-23, currently appearing in All-New X-Men.

No Caption Provided

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By animehunter

From Newsarama

Will Logan's Legacy See X-23 as the Next WOLVERINE?

This October Wolverine will die – what will his legacy be, and who will take his place? That’s the question being asked in the weekly series of one-shots Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy, and the person with the strongest ties – both in blood and in life – is X-23. In Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy #2, Tim Seeley and artist Ariela Kristantina try to answer that question – and spark a few new ones – as the once-vicious clone of Wolverine tries to find her way after his passing.

Originally scheduled for release October 22 (but presumably pushed back as Death of Wolverine #4 currently has an October 15 release date scheduled), Seeley describes Death of Wolverine: The Logan #2 as a “meditation on morality” by X-23 in the wake of Death of Wolverine, but is also “light and fun.” Seeley, who has illustrated Wolverine on several previous occasions, found something of himself in Laura’s reactions to Logan’s death – while also promising some “creepy villains” to make this story more than a quiet requiem.

Newsarama: Tim, what can you tell us about this X-23-centric Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy #2?

Tim Seeley: It's a one-shot that focuses on how Laura deals with the news of Wolverine's demise, but does so in the midst of superhero vs. creepy villains battle in Toronto!

Nrama: You’ve done stories surrounding Wolverine before, both writing and drawing, but I believe this is your first time with Laura, X-23. What’s your appraisal of her coming into Death of Wolverine?

Seeley: Laura has been working with the "All New" X-men; the teenage, time lost versions of the team. As the only member besides teacher Kitty Pryde who isn't from the past, she's a bit of an odd-woman out there, and with the death of Wolverine she feels even more like an outsider.

Nrama: And writing this, how’d you get the best vantage point on her feelings for Wolverine – and how would you describe those?

Seeley: I tried to think about the actual emotional impact of being a clone of someone and what that would do to a person's own view of themselves. I think all of us can relate to that to a degree, specifically those of us with parents and siblings. I tried to draw from my own life, in that as I get older, I get told more and more how much I'm like my dad. And it kind of occurred to me that there's a certain part of all of us that knows that we're going to turn out like our parents, whether that's good or bad or both. Laura feels that even more so, and she's watching what might very well be her future happen in front of her eyes.

Nrama: And what would you say Logan’s legacy is from X-23’s vantage point?

Seeley: For Laura he represents that balance between light and dark. She comes from the same dark past she does. He was made to be the villain. The degree to which he's been successful in escaping that programming is what makes him a 'hero," both to the Marvel Universe and to Laura.

Nrama: You mentioned All New X-Men; how will this one-off issue affect her ongoing storyline there?

Seeley: We'll definitely touch upon that a bit, but Laura doesn't react to the news by going right to Warren. She needs to figure things out for herself...not unlike her hairy, cranky forbearer.

Nrama: Some might be concerned that Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy might be a morose dirge and requiem for Wolverine. Not to say that’s a bad thing, but what would you say to that expectation some have?

Seeley: There are certainly dark aspects of if, but having read all of the one-shots I can say they really vary in terms of the way they handle "mourning." In a lot of ways, Laura's story is light and fun , like most of my superhero work, but it's still a meditation on mortality at its heart.

Nrama: Closing this out, I have to ask – how do you think X-23 would match up against your own personal creation, Cassie Hack of Hack/Slash?

Seeley: Haha...good question. They're actually really similar, though Cassie totally came first, so HA! ( by a few months anyway.) Heh, I think Laura can take more damage than Cassie who doesn't have any superpowers. But, Cassie has more life experience and she fights dirtier. In the end, I say they go a few rounds, then go hang out and swap war stories.

----------

----------

Pages from Death of Wolverine Logan Legacy #2

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/135/751/original/Death-of-Wolverine-logan-legacy-2-2.jpg?1411510707--http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/135/752/original/Death-of-Wolverine-logan-legacy-2-3.jpg?1411510711--http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/135/753/original/Death-of-Wolverine-logan-legacy-2-4.jpg?1411510715--http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/135/754/original/Death-of-Wolverine-logan-legacy-2-5.jpg?1411510718

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/135/755/original/DOW_TLL_2_by_ArielaKristiana.jpg?1411510722

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have just got confirmation that X-23/Laura is to be the new Wolverine

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/ANADMarvel2-June5-2-802aa.jpg

From CBR

New "All-New, All-Different Marvel" Teaser Features Wolverine, Daredevil, Thing

Marvel Comics has followed-up its debut "All-New, All-Different" teaser with another image featuring a lineup of characters depicted in their post-"Secret Wars" status quos. The first image, also from artist David Marquez and featuring Iron Man at the center, mostly showed characters that look to be unchanged come this fall, this teaser emphasizes the "new" and "different" parts of the initiative.

New Hulk & Wolverine, Ultimate U's Fate: What We Know So Far About All-New, All-Different Marvel

Pictured in the teaser art are:

• Citizen V -- originally the "heroic" alter ego of Baron Zemo -- in his original Thunderbolts uniform
    • While it may not look like him, Marvel has confirmed that that is the Inhuman Karnak rocking a street-level look
    • Hyperion, another prominent player in Jonathan Hickman's recently concluded "Avengers" epic
    • "Inhuman" protagonist Inferno and, just on the other side of Iron Man, an unchanged Inhuman ruler Medusa
    • Daredevil sporting a new black and red costume, possibly a nod to the dark duds the Man Without Fear wore in his Netflix series
    • X-23 -- confirmed by Marvel -- in her new Wolverine-esque suit
    • Star-Lord, same as before "Secret Wars"
    • A mostly unchanged Doctor Strange, except this time carrying a massive battle axe
    • And Old Man Logan, possibly one of the characters surviving Battleworld and continuing on into the new Marvel U

Keep checking CBR for more "All-New, All-Different Marvel Universe" news as it breaks.

---

---

From Newsarama

Second ALL-NEW ALL DIFFERENT MARVEL Teaser Brings More 'New' & More 'Different'

Marvel fans who noticed a conspicuous lack of new and different in their first detailed All-New, All Different teaser might take more comfort in the new, second teaser the publisher just released to the wild.

While still featuring familiar characters, surrounded again by Iron Man (an indication the glue to their cinematic universe is being put front and center in their comic book Universe) there are a few more new wrinkles in this new image. Notably:

• The female Dr. Spectrum from theGreat Society, a Justice League homage that squared off with the Illuminati during an New Avengers incursion event.
    • Citizen V of the Thunderbolts – a former alter ego for Marvel mainstay villain Baron Zemo, rumored to be appearing in Captain America: Civil War played by Daniel Bruhl.
    • Ben Grimm in a Guardians of the Galaxy uniform. Yet another Fantastic Four character joining a different team, with Johnny Storm set to appear in Uncanny Inhumans.
    • Hyperion in his Avengers get-up – different from the red outfit he wears in the Secret Wars series Squadron Sinister.
    • Marvel has confirmed that the hooded figure is Karnak of the Inhumans, but gave no further details about this version of the character.
    • Inferno, a new addition to the Inhumans who is getting a big push as part of several Inhumans titles.
    • Daredevil, sporting a new black costume reminiscent of the two looks he wore in Netflix’s Daredevil series, with a cowl that covers his nose and wrapped gloves.
    • A new female Wolverine. Marvel would not confirm that this is X-23, but given the character’s long hair, and the configuration of her two claws, it seems like a solid chance.
    • Old Man Logan from the Secret Wars tie-in of the same name.
    • A somewhat younger looking Dr. Strange carrying an axe. While that’s definitely not Jarnbjorn, the axe of the Odinson, it does bear a passing resemblance to the Executioner’s axe.
    • Also present are Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, and Medusa, looking fairly like what we’d expect them to look.
    • And finally, front and center is Iron Man, who Marvel confirmed to Newsarama is central in both this and the previous teaser because his title will be the flagship of the line.

All-New, All-Different Marvel will launch in October, after the conclusion of its line-wide event Secret Wars. The spate of 50-60 All-New, All-DifferentMarvel titles will roll out over the course of four months, with each title picking up 8 months after the conclusion of Secret Wars in in-universe time.

---

---

From Comicbook.com

Marvel's Second Post-Secret Wars "All-New, All-Different" Teaser Is a Bombshell

In the wee hours of last night/this morning, Marvel Comics released the first teaser poster for their All-New, All-Different Marvel -- the post-Secret Wars status quo that looked, at first glance, not too radically different from the pre-Secret Wars status quo had been for years.

Well...scratch all that, now. This second teaser image is a bombshell, featuring more than a dozen characters, almost none of whom are looking quite like we remember them.

So, who are they? What's going on? Let's try and make some sense out of it, going loosely from left to right.

(Doctor?) Spectrum - It's been said that Spectrum had big things coming up after the Secret Wars event.

But is this the Monica Rambeau we know and love -- or someone else? It looks a lot like Dr. Spectrum from Earth-4290001's Great Society, a pastiche of DC's Justice League. Certainly with the importance of DC's Avengers analogues The Retaliators in The Multiversity by Grant Morrison, it wouldn't be beyond possibility for known Morrison fan Jonathan Hickman to bring something similar out of Secret Wars.

As Doctor Spectrum was left on Earth-616, she's the only survivor of hers, following its destruction at the hands of the Illuminati. So...maybe don't expect her to be particularly cozy with The Avengers or other teams that have members of that group on staff?

Citizen V - Again...is this "our" Citizen V? It's a legacy name and we can't know until we see where the story finds him whether it's actually John Watkins III. Or, if we're really lucky, it's Baron Zemo.

The Thing - Well, check out those fancy new duds on the ever-lovin', blue-eyed Thing. Looks like he's headed to space with the Guardians of the Galaxy following the fall of the Fantastic Four.

Rocket Raccoon - Here he is -- and he's flipping off the camera, the middle finger being censored, a bit like the "offensive gesture imminent" thing from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie trailer.

Karnak - The mystery hooded figure is Karnak - how he's back we'll have to find out.

Hyperion - This looks to me like the Planet X version of the character, although it's admittedly been a while, so it's possible that his main Marvel Universe counterpart has taken on a similar outfit and I just didn't realize it.

Inferno - He isn't the Human Torch as far as we can tell...but he's an Inhuman, as is Torch in the All-New, All-Different Marvel, according to rumors.

Medusa - The queen is one of the most important and recognizable of the Inhumans.

Shadowland Daredevil - Well, we assume that's Shadowland Daredevil, but it could very well be the standard Daredevil in new duds, since iron man has a new suit here, and The Thing did in the first teaser.

Iron Man - We'll skip too much real analysis here since we talked about him -- it's an identical image -- in the previous poster.

Wolverine II: Electric Bugaloo - While this might look like Wolverina from MC2, the two claws seem to confirm that the new Wolverine is X-23 in a wolverine costume.

Star-Lord - Along with Iron Man and Rocket, one of the only characters in the image who seems to be relatively unchanged.

Dr. Strange - Anybody have any idea as to just what that axe is? We're guessing it's important. Our best guess is that maybe it's the Bloodaxe, an Asgardian weapon once wielded by Thunderstrike, although as long as Thor Classic is also wielding an axe instead of Mjolnir, that might feel like too much of a good thing.

Old Man Logan - Taken from the pages of a popular alternate-reality story from the creative team behind Civil War, this appears to be the version of Logan we will get now that X-23 is wearing the Wolverine suit. It's a bold and unusual choice.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EVEN FURTHER CONFIRMATION

From Comicbook.com

Who is Marvel's All-New, All-Different Wolverine?

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2015/06/anad-wolverine-138707.jpg

When Marvel debuted a poster this evening showing off some of the cast of their all-new, all-different universe following the events of Secret Wars, it raised a lot of questions.

One of which? Who the heck is that in the Wolverine suit?

Marvel has confirmed to ComicBook.com that the new Wolverine is indeed, X-23. She's had her own title before, has been regularly appearing in the Marvel Universe for some time and even having a relationship with Wolverine, her "father," before his death.

wallpaper large

Here's how Marvel describes her:

When a top-secret program attempted to recreate the original Weapon X experiment that involved the feral mutant Wolverine, they failed to secure a test subject that could survive the bonding of the virtually unbreakable metal Adamantium to their skeleton. Seeking to take the project in a new direction, the project's director, Doctor Martin Sutter, recruited renowned mutant geneticist Doctor Sarah Kinney and tasked her with creating a clone. Using the only available genetic sample from Weapon X, which was damaged, they were unable to salvage the Y chromosome after 22 attempts. Kinney then proposed they create a female clone, and though her request was initially denied, she still went ahead and produced a viable female subject, prompting Sutter to reconsider. Despite resistance from his protégé Doctor Zander Rice, whom he had raised after Rice's father was killed by a bestial Wolverine at the original Weapon X Project, Sutter allowed Kinney to proceed. As revenge for her insubordination, Rice forced Kinney to act as the surrogate mother for the clone, and she gave birth to "X-23."

She has a long and complicated history, but ultimately she falls on the side of good -- and even attended Xavier's School. She's always been an odds-on favorite to replace Logan if he didn't come back right away, but the real giveaway is the two (rather than three) claws seen on the Wolverine in the All-New, All-Different poster.

So what do you think ComicBook.com readers? Ready for someone new to take the Wolverine mantle? Let us know.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Goddammit why can't we get back logan??

rickpenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yellow and blue?!?!? REALY?!!?!?

She looks better in black!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

I can dig it.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By animehunter

We are, It's Old Man Logan

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@heatblaze123 said:

We are, It's Old Man Logan

I want the original Logan.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DevilMayehm666

This basically makes Laura the Dick Grayson of Marvel when you think about it.

-Adopted by a superhero.

-Worked alongside said superhero.

-Joined a team of teenage superheroes.

-Took the mantle of said superhero after he "died".

A_Breen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully they rework her costume a bit more, but other than that I'm all for her being the new wolverine. The moment he died I wanted her to take up the mantle, such a nice natural progression for once from marvel

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickpenna: Blue and Yellow is the iconic Wolverine color.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is awesome soooooooo...

rickpenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rickpenna

Forget the "I am Groot"!! Now is "I am Thing!"!

rickpenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deviousbastard:

Hey look! you are right! And they both have black hair!!! What are the odds... Im joking, cheers!
    Any way, they have (thanks good) some small differences:

Dick Grayson is a puss, Laura is BAD ASS!!
    Dick grow up in a Circus, Laura was created in a facility that makes killers!
    Dick talk to much, Laura is very quiet.
    Laura is a killer, Dick is a dick!

For your argument, Dick look nice in the Batman's suit, but Laura looks odd on Wolverine's.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm for this in major way, I hope she gets a series that chronicles her time has the new Wolverine.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please let Craig Kyle and Chris Yost write this!

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By animehunter

From CBR

Taylor Discusses Unsheathing X-23's Claws in "All-New Wolverine"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/articles/0/0/1/HEADER-wolv_1.jpg

The Weapon X Program is one of the Marvel Universe's most shadowy and sinister organizations, turning the now-deceased mutant known as Wolverine into a weapon, training him and bonding his skeleton with unbreakable adamantium. When he escaped their clutches and became a costumed super hero, Weapon X sought other means of recreating their experiment. One option was cloning, which resulted in the birth of Laura Kinney, AKA X-23, a female clone of Wolverine possessing many of his powers as well as a set of adamantium claws in her hands and feet, raised in a horrific and brutal environment where she was trained to become an assassin at a young age.

OFFICIAL: Marvel Releases "All-New, All-Different" Artwork, Creative Teams

Eventually Laura escaped and crossed paths with her biological "father." He helped her confront some of the emotional trauma she experienced by giving her the same opportunities he had to become something better and larger; a hero and a member of groups like the X-Men and the student body of Avengers Academy. This led Laura to form a number of close bonds and relationships with other mutants and heroes, but Wolverine was still played a pivotal role in her development as a hero and a person. When he perished during "Death of Wolverine," Laura began to wonder about her place in his legacy.

This October, Laura will stake her claim to that legacy and heroic mantle as the title character of the "All-New Wolverine" ongoing series by writer Tom Taylor and artist David Lopez, launching as part of the "All-New, All-Different Marvel" initiative. The series picks up eight months into her future with Laura having already assumed her "father's" identity and his relentless pursuit of justice for the exploited and helpless. CBR News spoke with Taylor about the appeal of his title character, the recipe for the best Wolverine stories, and the villains that Laura Kinney will encounter in her new role.

Tom Taylor makes X-23 the bearer of Logan's legacy in Marvel's "All-New Wolverine" this October

EXCLUSIVE: #1 variant by series artist David Lopez

CBR News: In recent years X-23 has been a fascinating part of books like "All-New X-Men,""Wolverines," and "Avengers Arena," but it feels like when she gets a chance to shine in her own miniseries, the "X-23" ongoing by writer Marjorie Liu and her recent "Death of Wolverine" one-shot, the creators are inspired to tell some powerful, hard-hitting stories. Why do you think that is? What drew you to the character?

Tom Taylor: Laura has been through so much and I don't think she's come through unscathed. In fact I think she's come through very scathed. However, she has this ferocious tenacity that kind of kicks the ass of everything she's had to deal with.

I think there's something very appealing about her as a character and a person. As you said, there have been some great stories that have happened in the past. Those origin stories that you talked about were gripping. When she was a young girl she was raised in this horrible environment and endured so much brutality. She was forced to inflict a lot of pain and suffering on the world against her will, so she has a lot to make up for.

I think, as soon as any creator gets their hands on Laura, they want the best for her. They want her to find redemption. And they understand why she fights so hard.

I'm very honored to have the opportunity to write the next stage of her fight.

RELATED: Seeley Brings X-23 & "The Logan Legacy" to the Great White North

When you pick up with Laura in "All-New Wolverine" #1 eight months will have passed. What can you tell us about her status quo and where her head is at when the series begins? Will we see the events that led her to pick up her biological "father's" mantle?

We eventually will, but honestly we're dropping readers right into the action in issue #1. We're not going to have time to really talk about or examine her headspace. She's in very, very deep, and by the end of the first issue I'm not even going to guarantee that she still has a head. [Laughs]

[Laughs] Fair enough! Previous "Wolverine" series have been able to tell different kinds of stories because of the many roles the title character played in the Marvel Universe, both in the present day and by exploring his past. What can you tell us about Laura's initial role in "All-New Wolverine" #1?

I don't want to give away too much, but when we first see her she's going to be stuck between two factions that want to obliterate each other. She's actually going to be playing the role of peacemaker and will be trying to stop them from obliterating each other. So, she may be the best there is at what she does -- but she really doesn't want to do that right now. [Laughs]

She is trying to keep a lot of people alive and there's something that she's very, very angry about. I think the best Wolverine stories are ones where it's Wolverine against the world; not with a lot of backup or a team of people. That's what we're doing with Laura from the very beginning as well.

This will be quite a solo book. There will be some familiar faces, and some backup, but we really want to establish that she is the "All-New Wolverine" and she doesn't need help from other X-Men at this phase.

The series finds X-23 trying to live up to the heroic example set by her biological "father"

Teaser image by David Marquez

So initially this is very much a super hero book in the vein of things like the original "Wolverine" miniseries or the "Enemy of the State" storyline by Mark Millar and John Romita, Jr.?

Yep! We're very much concentrating on action. There aren't many places to catch our breath in the first over-sized issue. Laura slices through the pages of our first issue like Adamantium claws through butter.

You mentioned initially "All-New Wolverine" will be about Laura on her own, but would you like to see her eventually cross paths with characters like Wolverine's son Daken or Old Man Logan in this series?

I don't want to talk about those characters just yet. I think there will be people wanting those characters to meet and come together, but we want to tell our own stories first, and we want to establish Laura as Wolverine.

What's your sense of Laura's rogues gallery? Are you looking to refine and expand it?

Yeah, I think we are. We've talked a lot about her past but there's a real desire from a lot of people to not focus on her past in this series and look toward her future. Some people have asked if we're going to see Logan's rogues gallery or if his enemies are going to become Laura's. To them I would say she's more than capable of pissing off her own powerful people and bringing a lot of danger into her life her own way.

She's stubborn, violent, and righteous as hell. So we will see her start to get her own group of people annoyed with her.

Laura and her antagonists will be brought to life by an artist coming off a run on the adventures of another tough female protagonist, David Lopez who drew "Captain Marvel." He seems like a great fit for this series.

David brings everything to this book. He's got the game for all of it. He can do fantastic action and he's got this amazing energy, which I love.

I'm not sure if you know this, but I was a professional juggler and fire eater for many years and I grew up on stage. I grew up in musicals and theater. So I like my characters to be able to act, and one of the things that David does so well is his characters can act. They always have such fantastic comic timing and beautiful expressions. David just brings life to these characters.

SDCC: Taylor Pits Battleworld's "Agents of Atlas" Against Zemo & SHIELD

All-New Wolverine by David Marquez & Matthew Wilson

Finally, what types of stories are you and David interested in telling in "All-New Wolverine?" It seems like you have a protagonist that lends herself to almost any type of story.

Yeah, Laura can go many ways. If you've read her origin stories, you'll know she can out grim-and-gritty almost anyone but we do want her to be more super hero than super-sad.

We are going to be trying to tell slightly lighter stories than some of Logan's more painful and angsty tales but, at the same time, it's going to be Wolverine angry about something and wanting to save people. There will be times when Laura will feel as if she's being manipulated, or somebody is out to get her, or they're hurting people they shouldn't hurt. And she's going to be trying to save a bunch of people and resetting the scales of justice.

I mentioned that Laura is going to be trying to not kill people, but I think "Wolverine" lends itself to a certain amount of stabbyness. And Laura will feel that there are people out there who may not deserve death, but do deserve a light stabbing. [Laughs]

So there will definitely be a sense of righteous indignation?

Absolutely. I think considering where Laura's come from, and the pain that she's come through, she wouldn't want anyone to endure what she has. So, she has a real reason to fight for everybody.

The reason she has to fight in our first arc is as personal as it is twisted.

I want to conclude by saying, "SNIKT!" Because as the new writer of Wolverine I get to say "snikt" as punctuation. That comes with the job. [Laughs]

"All-New Wolverine" debuts this October from Marvel Comics.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

October just got a lot more better.

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Galerion

October just got a lot more better.

Actually we have to wait until November until her title is released. It will double-ship in that month though.

David Lopez also has released some sketches that he has done for the book so far and I will post them here

David Lopez Sketchbook and interview

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Galerion
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for to this very much, can't wait I personally think Laura looks in the Wolverine suit.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I'll say X-23 deserves Wolverine's mantle more than Daken.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.