#1 Edited by shadow death (589 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by exhyni9 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

release date?

#3 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8149 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadow death said:
"it's out already for $70.00 "

Wrong it's not out till Feburary for both U.S and Worldwide
#4 Posted by shadow death (589 posts) - - Show Bio

OK YEAH I MESSED UP THERE BUT I DELETED IT  IT'S STILL GOING TO BE $70.00 THOUGH

#5 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8149 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadow death said:
"OK YEAH I MESSED UP THERE BUT I DELETED IT  IT'S STILL GOING TO BE $70.00 THOUGH "

Yeah in America but im only Gonna be Paying £30-£35 for it here which is actually Cheaper :P
#6 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

again ,THEY BETTER PUT GHOST RIDER IN THIS GAME OR THIS IS PIECE OF CRAP.
#7 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8149 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385:
Ghost Rider Won't be in the Game cause the Creators and Designers etc.... Can't Find a way to get his Bike in without it looking bad or Cheesy
#8 Edited by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer said:

"@ka385385: Ghost Rider Won't be in the Game cause the Creators and Designers etc.... Can't Find a way to get his Bike in without it looking bad or Cheesy "

hell i know it , actually everyone know it please don't said that lame reason again.
#9 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

"@ka385385: Ghost Rider Won't be in the Game cause the Creators and Designers etc.... Can't Find a way to get his Bike in without it looking bad or Cheesy "

and no ,ghost rider fight always without his bike ,i read lots of his comic so i know it ,no bike won't be looking bad or Cheesy ,ask around.
#10 Posted by zeroisnotloser (67 posts) - - Show Bio
"@shadow death said:
"it's out already for $70.00 "
Wrong it's not out till Feburary for both U.S and Worldwide "

to be offical feb 15
#11 Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Preordered it

#12 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally up for it:D

#13 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

About to play it :-D on the way home, holding the game in the car, I yelled "DIBS ON X-23!!!" and the fiance was like "I figured". ^^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.