X-23 and Xmen - what to read?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AgentOfAnarchy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't erally read Marvel, knowledge of the X-men go as far as the films. However I love the idea of X-23 and wondered what is the best to read to get to know her character and so on? If this was on a Batman thread the things I am ooking for would go along the lines of year one, then hush or long halloween is there an x-23 equivalent?

Also the same goes for the X-men, are there any must reads without having to know all there history?

#2 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgentOfAnarchy:
if you want origins, then first look for Innocence Lost and Target X! that's how I started!
#3 Posted by ka385385 (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

also NYX WANNBE.
#4 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgentOfAnarchy:  Read New X-Men #20 - 43. Also, the stuff the others recommended. And if you haven't read X-force, you might want to pick up a few issues that revolve around her.
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @AgentOfAnarchy: if you want origins, then first look for Innocence Lost and Target X! that's how I started! "
Those are both out of print and extremely expensive to find.  

@AgentOfAnarchy: The Where Should I Start? thread.  

I'd suggest Childhood's End, (volumes 1-5) if you can find the trades cheap enough and most definitely X-Force. 
Moderator Online
#6 Posted by Edamame (27982 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @AgentOfAnarchy: if you want origins, then first look for Innocence Lost and Target X! that's how I started! "
Are those the only two trades with only x-23 in it? I thought there was another.  ; (
#7 Posted by AgentOfAnarchy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks everybody, I will take a look into some of those. Sorry did not see the where should I start thread.

#8 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.