WAHOOOOOO!

/end excited fangirl rant
#2 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

That was NOT a rant.  

#3 Posted by ka385385 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

wait for paperpck....god damn i wish i was norn in america,

#4 Posted by ka385385 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2:
wait....hellion not appear in x-23#1,at least comicvine data didn't write about it....
#5 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385:  He appears in about a 1/3 of the book. Liu gave him some pretty damn good scenes and wrote him character. 
#7 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Very much so. I love the character development he's received over the course of Kyle & Yost writing him, and I'm impressed that Liu seems to have kept it up.

#8 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
" That was NOT a rant.   "

#9 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Rant can be used in different situations than anger. If you note the usage of the word 'excited' in front of it ;-)

http://thesaurus.com/browse/rant

Main Entry: babble
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: talk trivially, often incessantly
Synonyms: blab, blubber, blurt, burble, cackle, chat , chatter , gibber, go on, gossip , gush , jabber, mumble, murmur , mutter , patter, prate, prattle , rant , rave, run off at the mouth, run on, spill the beans, squeal, talk foolishly, talk incoherently, talk nonsensically, tattle, trivialize, yak, yakkety yak
 I replied to this because I thought maybe some others might be interested in seeing its other applications. I'm always interested when I see that words can be used in a different fashion =)
#10 Posted by MoonstoneEvil (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for a paperback so I'm just gonna buy the issue. It seems like it will be a really good read.

#11 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely worth it in my opinion. I'm just way too impatient to wait. Although I will probably end up buying the paperback anyway...when I write about these guys I end up constantly zipping back and forth to the novel shelf for reference, and man do I hate trying to pick up a stack of forty comics. Try it, they are like snakes. They slither out from my hands, get mixed up and crumpled, and I end up telling them they are very bad....O.O hehe. I need to come up with a new organization system (like a bigger filing cabinet), but I don't know where the heck I'm going to squeeze it in *sigh*.

#12 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't followed X-23, but I picked this issue up anyway and I enjoyed it. I'll continue to pick this up since it appears I won't have to follow the other Wolverine titles to understand what's going on. Does anyone know how long Marjorie Liu is sticking on this title? Is she just getting it launched and then leaving, as was the case for Black Widow, or will she be in it for the long haul?

#13 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
@fenixREVOLUTION said:

" I haven't followed X-23, but I picked this issue up anyway and I enjoyed it. I'll continue to pick this up since it appears I won't have to follow the other Wolverine titles to understand what's going on. Does anyone know how long Marjorie Liu is sticking on this title? Is she just getting it launched and then leaving, as was the case for Black Widow, or will she be in it for the long haul? "

I haven't heard anything about launch-and-leaves. As far as I know, it's her title. Still one can never count on that with Marvel...guess we'll just have to take it as it comes. I'm thinking though that since Marjorie Liu seems to be very good at writing X-23, and is enthusiastic about her (while other writers don't appear to be), she will get to keep the title all the way through. Whether or not the series will last long before cancellation remains to be seen. =\
#14 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved this issue :)

Hellion and X-23 are awesome. I loved how he stood up for her when the rest of the X-Nazis were giving her grief.

#15 Posted by MoonstoneEvil (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read the issue and I wasn't disappointed. I really liked the artwork in this issue. 

@FadeToBlackBolt: I agree they are awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.