Wolvie...not Dad material.

• 72 results
#51 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"White Mage said:
"Wolverine is a slut. "
Explain."
Bastard kid(s), lusting for another man's woman, his hair....
#52 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"Bastard kid(s)"
Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but to be a bastard child you would have to have no father (IE: Father be dead). Wolverine is still alive.

White Mage said:
" lusting for another man's woman"
When was the last time he did that....?

White Mage said:
"his hair...."
No argument there.
#53 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"White Mage said:
"Bastard kid(s)"
Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but to be a bastard child you would have to have no father (IE: Father be dead). Wolverine is still alive.

White Mage said:

White Mage said:
"his hair...."
No argument there."
I couldn't see him as an actual father.  He's had his moments, yes.  Esp. with Jubilee.  But as an actual father?  I can't see him as the type that would actually settle down. 

3. Random

1. Referring more to his actual son, but the (s) is for the unknowns.....your definition is wrong though.

2. I stick to my claim that he has whorish ways....

#54 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"Acheron said:
"White Mage said:
"Bastard kid(s)"

White Mage said:

White Mage said:
"his hair...."
No argument there."
I couldn't see him as an actual father.  He's had his moments, yes.  Esp. with Jubilee.  But as an actual father?  I can't see him as the type that would actually settle down. 

3. Random

1. Referring more to his actual son, but the (s) is for the unknowns.....your definition is wrong though.

2. I stick to my claim that he has whorish ways...."
Oh, make no mistake, I don't think he's a father either.

Yeah, my definition was wrong, I looked it up....bastard just means illegitimate. Does X-23 qualify for that? I don't think Daken does.

Random....?

Eh, maybe he does, but lately I haven't seen him do much in the way of love life at all.
#55 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"White Mage said:
"Acheron said:
"White Mage said:
"Bastard kid(s)"

White Mage said:

White Mage said:
"his hair...."
No argument there."

3. Random

2. I stick to my claim that he has whorish ways...."
Oh, make no mistake, I don't think he's a father either.

Yeah, my definition was wrong, I looked it up....bastard just means illegitimate. Does X-23 qualify for that? I don't think Daken does.

Random....?

Eh, maybe he does, but lately I haven't seen him do much in the way of love life at all."
X-23 is in a different category I think since she's a clone. 
#56 Posted by camodude (193 posts) - - Show Bio

im just going to say this out loud. wolvies a great guy! so hes not perfect but who is? the guy has reasons to do what he does sure he doesnt seem intrested in laura most of the time. but he treats her different then kitty and jubille because laura has killed! logan trys to keep them as inocent as possible making sure there lives arnt screwed up like his and the other victims. but you should see him when laura gets hit with the legacy virus. logan just acts the part as he doesnt care, doesnt mean he still isnt a good father figure.

and plus read the old man logan arc. wolvie is a father and a good one too(he wouldnt let his wife sell his dauther's x-box. how cool is that!)

#57 Posted by Inthedark (81 posts) - - Show Bio

I've asked this elsewhere but would X-23 not be more a little sister then a daughter. Wolverine provided the building blocks but someone else provided the X chromosome. So there more twins then father/daughter in my thinking.

#58 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
The Cracked Genome said:
Canada Rocks! 
No it doesn't.
#59 Posted by X-23/Elixir (33 posts) - - Show Bio

He stated that she was "my responsibility!"

#60 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

I've yet to see a good dad in a superheroes comic books...

#61 Posted by AgentOrange (306 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
He's a deadbeat dad. Just like he never knew about his son, Daken. Although he's a majorly lame character so ... [more]
you nailed it!
#62 Posted by XxXlozzoXxX (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Wolverine would be a good dad, if he ever got the chance to raise a child from birth he would be very protective and even though him and x-23 have had alot of shit between them he's always slightly cared for her and wanted to protect her.
#63 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

course he isnt. but he really isnt trying to be nor should anyways.
in X-23's case he's just a guide. she was brought to him by Steve because they knew Logan was the only living person that could understand what she was going through and advise her on how to make the best of it.

#64 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have disowned Daken after he got that stupid tribal tattoo. The kid is supposed to be 60 and those tribals weren't popular til the mid-late nineties. So he got it when he was in his 50s? A 50 year old man got that lame tat? How does it stay on him anyway, his healing factor should just wash it away.

#65 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the tattoo will be explained later. I always wondered if it's some sort of special ink, something that either enhances his powers or resists them. Sort of like Gentle from the New X-men (he has Vibranium-based artwork; they were originally painted on and later fused with his skin to become tattoos). Would be kind of cool if handled the right way, I think.

I for one actually like Daken. Part of him, at least. I like his personality, the fact that he's very refined in his tastes, in comparison to Wolverine. I'm interested in his role in Dark Avengers. What I don't care for is the scenes where he is shown fighting and raising heck, but Dark Wolverine #75 shed a little light on that for me. It's not the *best* story ever, nor is everything well done, but I admit interest and some enjoyment in reading, therefore I don't hate reading about Daken. I count that as a plus (since I am paying for these comics right? :P ) I do think that his introduction was poorly done. Wolverine: Origins was a hard story to read, very slow paced and put Logan in typical Wolverine situations. It's all been done before. That's part of why I like X-23 so much is that she was properly introduced as a character in her own right, not just more typical Wolverine crap, but with her own problems and past.

#66 Posted by LauraXKinney (52 posts) - - Show Bio

ya well Wolverine can be like a father because when he first meet X-23 he felt sorry for her and wanted to help her.
#67 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

He prefers Kitty than Laura !
#68 Posted by SDSMP (76 posts) - - Show Bio

of course he prefers kitty who can blame him

#69 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie's a deadbeat dad alright

#70 Posted by LauraXKinney (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:
well kitty is just an over rated charecter.  <(^^,)>
#71 Posted by Ms. Omega (4391 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"

"
LMAO Good one XD
#72 Posted by mistrx75 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it might be tough to be a good dad when you're in five titles at a time.  And you're a jerk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.