for X-23

Kristen Kreuk.
good acting experiance and significant roles, played on Smallville
and of course she played Chun-Li. older and not 100% the look,
but makeup is magic. importantly she can act well, and she can do 
fighting choreography very well.

#52 Posted by Erik (32831 posts) - - Show Bio
@nofx4021 said:
" Summer Glau for x23 she pretty much already proved she can play a bad ass female character

"
I think she would not be too bad either. If fighting choreography is important at all like CATMANEXE suggested, she certainly knows how to do it beautifully. 
#53 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
X-23 - Briana Evigan  (Sorority Row, Step Up 2) - she's sporty and athletic, has an amazing body and can act! :D

Wallflower - Sara Paxton  (Superhero Movie, The Beautiful Life, Aquamarine)  - Beautiful, blonde and a decent actress.

Wind Dancer - Jessica Stroup (90210, Prom Night, Reaper)  - She reminds me of WD a little, don't you think?

#54 Posted by JackieEstacado (132 posts) - - Show Bio

MEGAN FOX IS HOT! AND SHE ISN'T EVEN THAT BAD AN ACTRESS!! SO WILL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE PLEASE STOP FLIPPING PICKING ON HER?
#55 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

what about Daniel Radcliffe as Julian? I'm sure he can pull of an American accent! or what about Cory Monteith from Glee? 

Cory as Hellion 
Daniel as Hellion 
#56 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

I got some ideas for the Kinney's... 

Molly Parker as Sarah 
Lauren Graham as Sarah or Debbie
 Melinda Clarke as Debbie
 Taylor Momsen as Meg
#57 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
i cant make up my mind between miley cyrus or megan fox
#58 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" i cant make up my mind between miley cyrus or megan fox
"
ew! definitely not Miley Cyrus! :(
#59 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. ... I never thought about Taylor Momsen .. O.o 
#60 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"
Hmmm. ... I never thought about Taylor Momsen .. O.o 
"
I know! I was thinking really hard who would could be Megan then I watched an episode of Gossip Girl (moment of extreme weakness), then it hit me!
#61 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Emily Browning as X-23? and Gina Torres as Kimura! 

Emily Browning as X-23 
 Gina Torres as Kimura
#62 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio

i personally vote summer glau. if you've seen the fight scenes from serenity then you know that she has the skills to pull it off
#63 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" Gina Torres as Kimura! 
Gina Torres as Kimura
"
YESYESYES!!!!!!!!!
#64 Edited by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree! Gina Torres would make a great Kimura. Emily Browning looks quite Laura-esque; however I'm still of the opinion that Summer Glau would be great (based on her acting style/fight scene skills).

Another one that struck me is a singer, not an actress, to play perhaps an older version of Laura: Amy Lee...she has a very youthful look. I know she wouldn't pull off a teenaged Laura, but in the event that there was a movie with a 20-somethings Laura, I think she'd be great! That's if she would get into acting though. Pictures below.

Amy Lee
#65 Posted by The Cracked Genome (326 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
Gina Torres as Kimura! 
Gina Torres as Kimura
"

It's scasry how perfect she is for Kimura
#66 Posted by The Cracked Genome (326 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
"I agree! Gina Torres would make a great Kimura. Emily Browning looks quite Laura-esque; however I'm still of the opinion that Summer Glau would be great (based on her acting style/fight scene skills).

Another one that struck me is a singer, not an actress, to play perhaps an older version of Laura: Amy Lee...she has a very youthful look. I know she wouldn't pull off a teenaged Laura, but in the event that there was a movie with a 20-somethings Laura, I think she'd be great! That's if she would get into acting though. Pictures below.

Amy Lee
"

When I first saw these I thought they were pictures of YOU! I was going to ask what was wrong with your eyes in the first one!
#67 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Cracked Genome said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
Gina Torres as Kimura! 
Gina Torres as Kimura
"
           It's scasry how perfect she is for Kimura "
I know!
#68 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
" I agree! Gina Torres would make a great Kimura. Emily Browning looks quite Laura-esque; however I'm still of the opinion that Summer Glau would be great (based on her acting style/fight scene skills).

Amy Lee
"
Meh! I love her as a singer but I don't see her as Laura at all!
#69 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:
me neither. my vote is still for summer glau.
#70 Posted by Edamame (28171 posts) - - Show Bio

Monica Bellucci. LOL.  

#71 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio

maaaaaaybe dakota fanning if she dyed her hair, i don't know how she is stunts-wise but she has the acting chops to pull off both innocent and bad@$$
#72 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490 said:
" maaaaaaybe dakota fanning if she dyed her hair, i don't know how she is stunts-wise but she has the acting chops to pull off both innocent and bad@$$ "
whoa! did not see that one coming!
#73 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" Monica Bellucci. LOL.   "
for who?
#74 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" maaaaaaybe dakota fanning if she dyed her hair, i don't know how she is stunts-wise but she has the acting chops to pull off both innocent and bad@$$ "
whoa! did not see that one coming! "

have you seen new moon? she pulls off creepy reallyyyy well
#75 Posted by Edamame (28171 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: For Kimura. 
#76 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @fbdarkangel: For Kimura.  "
oooooohhhhhh! yeah! but i still root for Gina Torres!
#77 Posted by Edamame (28171 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: I will have to look up Gina Torres. I don't know Gina Torres. Sorry.  : (
#78 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
she was in alias (anna espinosa) and firefly (zoe), she also did the voice of superwoman in justice league: crisis on two earths and the voice of vixen in the justice league/justice league unlimited television series
#79 Posted by Edamame (28171 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490: Thanks for the info. 
#80 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
not a problem, i live to please, plus i also have tons and tons of useless knowledge and it's always nice to find a use for it
#81 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490 said:
" @Edamame: not a problem, i live to please, plus i also have tons and tons of useless knowledge and it's always nice to find a use for it "
I feel the same way!
#82 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

the role of x23 shalt be played by adrianna lima 
#83 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Alia Shawkat for X-23
#84 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction: nope! too much freckles!
#85 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

#86 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@umbrafeline said:
"
"

Too tanned! 

@EisforExtinction said:
"

"
yeah... still no!
#87 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: It's cool, she could wear make-up.

#88 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" @fbdarkangel: It's cool, she could wear make-up.

"
yeah but as X-23?
#89 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: I'm just being a jerk.
#90 Posted by CWB (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan Fox is too over used. I pick Jessica Beil

#91 Posted by Janetron (24 posts) - - Show Bio
 Odette Yustman for X-23 if they were going for an older cast or...
 Janel Parrish for a younger cast.
#92 Posted by Mantaray (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:

I think she's just way too cool! I don't know if she can act, but she's got it down.
#93 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mantaray said:
" @LauraX23:

I think she's just way too cool! I don't know if she can act, but she's got it down. "

Who is she ? Lol
#94 Posted by Speedy92286 (199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mantaray said:
" @LauraX23:

I think she's just way too cool! I don't know if she can act, but she's got it down. "
Agreed.   Now if only she could act.

As much as I hate to admit it, I would probably cast Megan Fox. But if she bitched at all, I'd go down the line of look-a-likes.
#95 Posted by newmoon (15 posts) - - Show Bio

random question here But what about the girl who played hit girl? as a younger x 23 if they did a moive based on the x-23 comic and summer glau for an older version (like in x -23 target x comic) and how old is x 23 anyway? o.o
#96 Posted by bleedingheart (427 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought these characters were supposed to be young so I tried to find age appropriate actors. Wasn't easy....

Hellion
 Sofia
 X
#97 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio
@newmoon: Chloe Moretz? I don't really see it. I'm still sticking with Summer Glau.
#98 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio
@umbrafeline said:
"
"
NO! On so many levels, no!  
1. Too old. 
2. Too tall. 
3. Her skin tone is waaaaay too dark. 
4. Can she even do an American accent?
#99 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm... i'm not sure... what age range are we looking at here? are we sticking with teenager or going with a little older like early 20's? if we were going with early 20's then i could see Olivia Wilde pulling it off. i can't think of anyone younger to really play it well, but i can totally see Chloe Grace Morentz as laura from ages like 12-15.  

only if they went with like mid twenties
#100 Posted by newmoon (15 posts) - - Show Bio

can i say something random here if you look into things like how tall how old whatever then your missing the whole point of acting casue older people/actorsplay teenagers all the time . take storm in x men movie in the comic shes reallyreally tall and halle berry isn't so tall .. and there is the miracle thats makeup... also if they even make a movie of x23 origins/story I'd just hope it wouldn't stink... we can only hope >> 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.