Who Really Loves Laura.........

• 105 results
#1 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I feel like Logan doesn't really care for her..... 
I feel like noone cares for her.....Am I wrong?
#2 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio

why you think logan wouldn't care about laura?
#3 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk It Just Doesn't seem like it?????? O.o
#4 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: wow that's a very good reason spot on lol 
#5 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not 100% clear on all this stuff so I'm just going to leave it. Sorry =(
#6 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293 said:
"@LauraX23: wow that's a very good reason spot on lol  "

Well it's too damn much to type  
But I do have reasons why I think he doesn't love her much
#7 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: okay........... then time to workout your fingers then lol
#8 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293 said:
"@LauraX23: okay........... then time to workout your fingers then lol "

Dude Alexander 
I am going to block you
#9 Edited by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm kidding i swear sorry i didn't mean to get you mad i swear i'm sorry please forgive me

#10 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why we don't bite the noobs =) 

I'm one too Laura, so don't worry ^^;
#11 Edited by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293 said:

"i'm kidding i swear sorry i didn't mean to get you mad i swear i'm sorry please forgive me "

You insulted me by saying I hate her............ 

@Darrth.......you are one what?
#12 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

A noob, Laura ^^ joined only about last week.
#13 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: please don't block me i'm sorry please i just kidding i swear
@darth_brendroid: i'm a noob too
#14 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@darth_brendroid said:
"A noob, Laura ^^ joined only about last week. "

Ok but what do you mean "this is why we dont bite the noobs?"
#15 Edited by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: i was joking i was being ironic i swear i'm sorry please and i'm a x-23 fan too
#16 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293:  
 Well let's all be noobs together ^-^ and not bite each other until we are comfortable knowing each other.

@LauraX23:
It's a wikipedia policy. *shrugs* Basically treat noobs with a little respect so that they can smoothly join the community =) 
#17 Edited by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@darth_brendroid said:

"@drdanny10293:  
 Well let's all be noobs together ^-^ and not bite each other until we are comfortable knowing each other.

@LauraX23: It's a wikipedia policy. *shrugs* Basically treat noobs with a little respect so that they can smoothly join the community =)  "

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I get it now.....O.o 
hahahaha we're all newbeeeesss
#18 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: i'm so sorry........ i didn't mean to insult you..... we pretty much got off the wrong foot we can start over please
@darth_brendroid: i didn't mean to bite her i swear i was kidding i swear to all that is holy and good in the world. 
#19 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Yesh, we're all newbies =D 

Me and Laura have already met, Doctor, so hello. 

*rofling at Doc Danny's replies*
#20 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

@ DRD  :   You are starting to creep me out Stop sending me msgs!!!!!!

#21 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, greetings. 

Well, you're Doc now lol
#22 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio
@darth_brendroid: lol DR means dominicano republica not doctor so many people get that confused too  
and hello to you to darth :) 
also i feel guilty when people are mad at me makes me feel like a bad person      
#23 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:
Are they sending PM's or is it just them on this board?
#24 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darth who DRD?? yes pm's
#25 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I meant DRD... 

Gah =/ 

I know a mod sorta, do you want me to talk to them or is it kinda okay?
#26 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan cares for Laura, it's very much a fatherly love. However since she has decided to join X-Force he does show a little resentment toward her decision not her in particular. If you read issue 18 of X-Force there is something that shows how much Logan cares for Laura he isn't a warm compassionate guy he doesn't show his love by being kind, nice, and having a little sit down to talk about her feelings. He shows it by how he treats others around her who endanger Laura. He would do anything to protect Laura, I'm not going to pretend to know if that defines love, but it does show that he cares about her.

#27 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex Since you're older here in this website how do i block someone?!
#28 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

@LauraX23: Yes I've been here longer but I'm pretty computer illiterate lol. I'm pretty sure that you can't block someone you could tell a mod or staff member and they might be able to do something.

#29 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: sorry!!!! i'll stop!!!!!!! i didn't mean to i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#30 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293: You need to stop apologizing and just leave her alone that's the best route to end this.
#31 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc? Here's an idea. 

Leave the lady alone.
#32 Edited by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_brendroid: i feel like such a jackass now but i'll stop now

#33 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293: Don't worry about it nothing bad is going to happen it was an honest mistake.
#34 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
DRD you need serious help.
#35 Edited by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio

.......can we please talk about the forum now.................and put this all behind us please............... look i really hate talking about this but i feel it would shed some light on my strange ass behavior you see........... i have a mental disorder (recently diagonsed a 1 year ago) a severe form of OCD and i'm taking a truck load of medication and therapy just to treat my episodes. that's why i was say sorry ALOT because it was one of my complusions i swear.......... i try my best to not do that but it gets harder and i............... i freak out so i do that apology fisaco (especially if i angered somebody)........................ so yea laura i am getting help.................... don't worry i'll leave you alone............ one more thing your last comment i find that funny almost all my ex-girlfriends said that to me execpt they add f&*%ing OCD FREAK at the end......... and sometimes the meds don't kick in when execepted which explains why i said sorry too many times........... so peace out forever

#36 Edited by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

... o...kay. o.o

PS: Laura is not unloved. Logan cares for her; that's why he was so upset over her rejoining x-force. Her friends love her--Josh, Pixie (though I hate to count her), Cessily, Sooraya, and Julian (maybe even more than friends love there). She's had a hard go of it but she will have good times to go with the bad times...and would you really be as entertained by her story if it was all rainbows and kittens?

#37 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
" ... o...kay. o.o  PS: Laura is not unloved. Logan cares for her; that's why he was so upset over her rejoining x-force. Her friends love her--Josh, Pixie (though I hate to count her), Cessily, Sooraya, and Julian (maybe even more than friends love there). She's had a hard go of it but she will have good times to go with the bad times...and would you really be as entertained by her story if it was all rainbows and kittens? "
and Steve Rogers. when SHIELD tried scooping her up in Target X, both Cap and Daredevil
got in there way, and decided she was a person and needed fair treatment, especially as she had been taken advantage of, and had her delivered to Wolverine in the first place. Domino also 
cares greatly for Laura, as does Warpath. And Hope thought she was great the first time they met.
#38 Edited by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen evidence that Domino cares for Laura. She thinks she's a 'creepy little girl'. Warpath may or may not care, it hasn't been shown. You are correct about Captain America and Daredevil believing Laura should receive some human treatment.

#39 Posted by Tradog (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293 said:
".......can we please talk about the forum now.................and put this all behind us please............... look i really hate talking about this but i feel it would shed some light on my strange ass behavior you see........... i have a mental disorder (recently diagonsed a 1 year ago) a severe form of OCD and i'm taking a truck load of medication and therapy just to treat my episodes. that's why i was say sorry ALOT because it was one of my complusions i swear.......... i try my best to not do that but it gets harder and i............... i freak out so i do that apology fisaco (especially if i angered somebody)........................ so yea laura i am getting help.................... don't worry i'll leave you alone............ one more thing your last comment i find that funny almost all my ex-girlfriends said that to me execpt they add F,ING OCD FREAK at the end......... and sometimes the meds don't kick in when execepted which explains this whole thing "

Hey man don't worrie about it, I know what you mean, I wish more people were a bit more sensitive on the vine, and at least you were trying to apologize I hate when people are mad at me too I can't stand it, just as much as I hate being rated a 1 or 2 in debates even though I am farily good (in my opinion) But I don't think everyone knew that  before hand, while I do think laurax23 was kinda blunt and rude about it she did not know at least you're kind about it rather then a jerk but its good you chose to man uo and leave her alone you have my respect man (for what it's worth lol) I am glad you chose to talk about it so people know in the future.
#40 Posted by Tradog (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"DRD you need serious help. "

Harsh beyond words.
#41 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
" I haven't seen evidence that Domino cares for Laura. She thinks she's a 'creepy little girl'. Warpath may or may not care, it hasn't been shown. You are correct about Captain America and Daredevil believing Laura should receive some human treatment. "
sure they do. they would die for her. Domino has had other moments with her that one,
for example the end of Messiah War (X-23 was so awesome right there, i decided at that moment i should get a tattoo of her), or the Vanisher's ear thing. Domino is a hardass. She cares, but doesnt show it like most people would. She's been in league with people like Cable, Deadpool, Wolverine for most of her adult life. and she knows to be concerned about X-23 and careful with her, rather than
warm.

main thing is, people care about X-23. the writers extremely, they came unto X-Force
off her books. though her relationships play out as they should, because she isnt usual
and neither is the situation she's in nor the company she keeps. point is the people that
care about her, do so really, and in the ways that matters, and the ones that do are the ones that
matter (if Captain America cares about your welfare, what does it matter what most other thinks in 
the Marvel U?) really though, the only ones who can actually understand her, are people who have been through the process themselves, like Cap and Wolverine.
#42 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"
Like I feel like Logan doesn't really care for her..... 
I feel like noone cares for her.....Am I wrong?
"

I have gotten the empression that further down the line he's begin to not care for her as much as he did when she was on the run
#43 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Me! she's my girlfriend

#44 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan loves X-23. 

Julian like likes X-23 and Josh likes X-23 as a friend.

#45 Posted by max452 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont forget about Megan and Debbie Kinney from Target X and Kiden Nixon from NYX.

#46 Posted by Tradog (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293:
I'm not making her look like the bad guy I am just saying that what she said was a bit harsh I would have said the same if anyone did that.
#47 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Breaker envoy of Setron said:
"Me! she's my girlfriend "

You wish! 
She's mine ;)
#48 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tradog said:
"@drdanny10293 said:
".......can we please talk about the forum now.................and put this all behind us please............... look i really hate talking about this but i feel it would shed some light on my strange ass behavior you see........... i have a mental disorder (recently diagonsed a 1 year ago) a severe form of OCD and i'm taking a truck load of medication and therapy just to treat my episodes. that's why i was say sorry ALOT because it was one of my complusions i swear.......... i try my best to not do that but it gets harder and i............... i freak out so i do that apology fisaco (especially if i angered somebody)........................ so yea laura i am getting help.................... don't worry i'll leave you alone............ one more thing your last comment i find that funny almost all my ex-girlfriends said that to me execpt they add F,ING OCD FREAK at the end......... and sometimes the meds don't kick in when execepted which explains this whole thing "
Hey man don't worrie about it, I know what you mean, I wish more people were a bit more sensitive on the vine, and at least you were trying to apologize I hate when people are mad at me too I can't stand it, just as much as I hate being rated a 1 or 2 in debates even though I am farily good (in my opinion) But I don't think everyone knew that  before hand, while I do think laurax23 was kinda blunt and rude about it she did not know at least you're kind about it rather then a jerk but its good you chose to man uo and leave her alone you have my respect man (for what it's worth lol) I am glad you chose to talk about it so people know in the future. "

Shut up!   
That's none of your business
#49 Posted by Tradog (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"@Tradog said:
"@drdanny10293 said:
Hey man don't worrie about it, I know what you mean, I wish more people were a bit more sensitive on the vine, and at least you were trying to apologize I hate when people are mad at me too I can't stand it, just as much as I hate being rated a 1 or 2 in debates even though I am farily good (in my opinion) But I don't think everyone knew that  before hand, while I do think laurax23 was kinda blunt and rude about it she did not know at least you're kind about it rather then a jerk but its good you chose to man uo and leave her alone you have my respect man (for what it's worth lol) I am glad you chose to talk about it so people know in the future. "
Shut up!   That's none of your business "

Dude you are in a public forum if you ar gonna argue go to the pm but when he tried that you put him on blast, and when everyone else has to look at your post anyone is able to reply. So maybe show some respect to the other viners ok?
#50 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tradog 
We were pmsing....................   O.o

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.