Who lusts after her?

#201 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

*shakes heads* boys! they can only think of ONE thing!

#202 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

if any of the X-Men end up with her, they need to take into account that they are 
basically having sex with Wolverine.

#203 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" if any of the X-Men end up with her, they need to take into account that they are  basically having sex with Wolverine. "
I think if that's true then everyone in then everyone in the marvel universe needs to take that into account!
#204 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: 
is it just me, but does it seem that there are no laws regarding pedophilia in the MU?
doesnt seem to be a child support agency either. lol.
#205 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: just look at NYX and runaways fer christsake
#206 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @fbdarkangel:  is it just me, but does it seem that there are no laws regarding pedophilia in the MU?doesnt seem to be a child support agency either. lol. "
that is true! then again it's not she's six!
#207 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Runaways hasn't shown any pedophilia, to my knowledge. They're all underage, the only one I think that's of age is Chase, I'm not really sure. X-23 used to be a prostitute and slept with older men, if I recall, that's pedophilia, I'm sure.

#208 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

And over two years later, this is still one of the worst thread titles on the Vine.

#209 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: 
technically, if you want to, their US citizens.

definition of statutory rape in the US:
18 or older with anyone younger is the highest level of offense.
16 to 17 with anyone younger is the second level of offense
15 or younger with anyone 15 or younger is the third, as underaged sex is illegal,
except in Arkansas the legal age of consent is 14. 
#210 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @iLLituracy:  technically, if you want to, their US citizens.  definition of statutory rape in the US: 18 or older with anyone younger is the highest level of offense. 16 to 17 with anyone younger is the second level of offense 15 or younger with anyone 15 or younger is the third, as underaged sex is illegal, except in Arkansas the legal age of consent is 14.  "
Chase hasn't done anyone since Nico, and I'm pretty sure tthey were both 16-17 when that happened [unless Chase didn't have a birthday, then he's still 16-17, I think]. We're not talking about statutory rape, we're talking about pedophilia.
#211 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: 
lol. point there. either way i just dont think Marvell earth has laws pertaining to any of this stuff.
thats probably the real reason Matt Murdock cracked. he was pushing for better child laws,
including protecting them from being drafted into being superhero canon fodder, and living on
islands with strange people who are in the middle of a war and in some kind of mutant cult,
as well as the ones dealing with sex. it was too much for him and Foggy to handle bringing
before congress themselves. they went to the President and Obama just said " I dont know, doesnt
some superhero deal with this stuff? " like he always does, then cut the conversation short to take a call
from Blue Water Comics. i think id have to pass on living in the MU personally as it seems theres even less
stability than in our own.
#212 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE:  
well let's remind ourselves that it's FICTION!
#213 Posted by War Killer (19961 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @CATMANEXE:  well let's remind ourselves that it's FICTION! "
Tell that to all of those Twilight fans :P
#214 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
remind yourself. i never thought otherwise. lol.
#215 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
Tell that to all of those Twilight fans :P "
that me of a story i heard on another site. This guy  has two sisters (one is 14 and the other is 6). Anyways the sister got into a huge fight that got so bad that the 14 year old told the six year old that Santa wasn't real... :O... then the six year plucked up the courage to reply: "You know what? neither is Edward Cullen!" I think we all know which one ran from the table crying! ;P
#216 Posted by War Killer (19961 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @War Killer said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
Tell that to all of those Twilight fans :P "
that me of a story i heard on another site. This guy  has two sisters (one is 14 and the other is 6). Anyways the sister got into a huge fight that got so bad that the 14 year old told the six year old that Santa wasn't real... :O... then the six year plucked up the courage to reply: "You know what? neither is Edward Cullen!" I think we all know which one ran from the table crying! ;P "
Probably the mom who was listening to the whole thing. xD
#217 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:  
I just bursted out laughing and now my family is looking at me weird!
#218 Posted by Mantaray (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL:
Me... 24/7... Kicking around getting a Choi style tattoo...
#219 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Machival said:
"

X-22 was the hairy version... they scrapped her coz she kept calling every one bub... XD
Post Edited:2007-05-29 08:58:30

"

LOL !!
#220 Posted by Mercy_ (92501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mantaray said:
" @DEADPOOL: Me... 24/7... Kicking around getting a Choi style tattoo... "
I say go for it. His and Sonia's art is top-notch.
#221 Posted by spider-pig23 (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

Need I say more?

#222 Posted by Jake Fury (18116 posts) - - Show Bio

Laura is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too young for me..
#223 Posted by HumanX (161 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL: X-23 is a clone/daughter. She was born after being inside of Kinney's womb so I consider her more of a daughter than a clone. I think the only clone aspect is that she shares all of his powers. She doesn't look like Logan so I'd do her.
#224 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O She only looks like wolverine in X-men Evolution otherwise I tend to forget she is his clone, either way i love her character

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.