Who lusts after her?

#1 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it very uncomfortable to lust after a girl who's the clone of a very hairy man.

#2 Posted by the_doctor (262 posts) - - Show Bio

meh, not my type of woman

bit too young for my tastes as well

#3 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering that myself although I think She-Hulk is pretty hot and look at where her powers came from.

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41346 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah me too but hey she is preety hot just the whole meeting the dad thing HELL NO

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Hazard says:

"I was wondering that myself although I think She-Hulk is pretty hot and look at where her powers came from."

She-Hulk got her powers from a blood transfusion with Hulk, but X-23 is Wolverine.

#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt she like 14?

#7 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, she is kind of young. And violent too... I'd say she is cute but... No. I want Powergirl and Wonder Woman in my life.

#8 Posted by Mister Caroline (7 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 is rather hot, if a bit too young for my tastes. But I agree that lusting after what is essentially a female Wolverine is kind of disturbing.

#9 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Lusting after Wolverine is kinda disturbing, but the ladies do (at least in the comics). I kinda like a girl who could kick my ass (though she should be voting age).

#10 Posted by Darkchild (41346 posts) - - Show Bio

mmm wonder woman and powergirl i want both

yeah but i love Pgirls boobs but i think they would kill me in the heat of the moment

#11 Posted by Darkchild (41346 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#12 Posted by Planewalker (328 posts) - - Show Bio

sure really cute character i like the whole goth scene she´s got going on

#13 Posted by Planewalker (328 posts) - - Show Bio

shitty codename though

#14 Posted by Machival (20 posts) - - Show Bio

X-22 was the hairy version... they scrapped her coz she kept calling every one bub... XD
Post Edited:2007-05-29 08:58:30

#15 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Machival says:

"X-22 was the hairy version... they scrapped her coz she kept calling every one bub... XD
Post Edited:2007-05-29 08:58:30"

I was totally going to say: If she starts sprouting body-hair like her progenitor, then not me.

#16 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Machival says:
"X-22 was the hairy version... they scrapped her coz she kept calling every one bub... XD
I was totally going to say: If she starts sprouting body-hair like her progenitor, then not me. "

At least she'd keep you warm at night.

#17 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"Machival says:
I was totally going to say: If she starts sprouting body-hair like her progenitor, then not me. "
At least she'd keep you warm at night."

If I wanted to be kept warm that way, I'd get a pet organtuan and name her X-24. It wouldn't be that different since X-23 is a mutant and all.

#18 Posted by Rusted Faith (12 posts) - - Show Bio

But surely, She's a female clone...thereby having more oestrogen in her bloodstream and in turn growing less hair...well in theory...possibly finer hair....all i'm saying is yeah I would...in a few years. Give her time to grow up...she is very young.

#19 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't buy the youth arguement in this case. Let's look at the facts. She is a trained assassin, and the human mind is not naturally geared toward butchering our own kind. I dunno, most other girls her age would be too young, and I wouldn't be comfortable with a youthful character like that being written in a sexual way at all, but I just feel that if you are able to decide to take life, which isn't natural, then you're qualified to decide if you want to make life, which is what nature intended for us.

#20 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Isnt she like 14?"

ewwwww

Gottheit says:

"I don't buy the youth arguement in this case. Let's look at the facts. She is a trained assassin, and the human mind is not naturally geared toward butchering our own kind. I dunno, most other girls her age would be too young, and I wouldn't be comfortable with a youthful character like that being written in a sexual way at all, but I just feel that if you are able to decide to *take* life, which isn't natural, then you're qualified to decide if you want to *make* life, which is what nature intended for us."

EWWWWW

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Isnt she like 14?"
ewwwww Gottheit says:
"I don't buy the youth arguement in this case. Let's look at the facts. She is a trained assassin, and the human mind is not naturally geared toward butchering our own kind. I dunno, most other girls her age would be too young, and I wouldn't be comfortable with a youthful character like that being written in a sexual way at all, but I just feel that if you are able to decide to *take* life, which isn't natural, then you're qualified to decide if you want to *make* life, which is what nature intended for us."
**EWWWWW**"

not a big deal to me if shes 14 she one year yonger then me

#22 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Isnt she like 14?"
ewwwww Gottheit says:
**EWWWWW**"

not a big deal to me if shes 14 she one year yonger then me"

lol, then that's ok spidey!

#23 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"I find it very uncomfortable to lust after a girl who's the clone of a very hairy man."

Bro, thats weird and nasty!

#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

yep lol

#25 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wolverine and X-23 ever hook up, that's not sex, that's just a complicated form of masturbation. Isn't that weird?

#26 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"If Wolverine and X-23 ever hook up, that's not sex, that's just a complicated form of masturbation. Isn't that weird?"

Thanks for the trauma.

#27 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Liverwurst says:

"Gottheit says:
"If Wolverine and X-23 ever hook up, that's not sex, that's just a complicated form of masturbation. Isn't that weird?"

Thanks for the trauma."

Oh god... Brain bleach time....

#28 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

Not really since she's not a 100% clone. She must have DNA from her mother also or else she wouldn't have green eyes.

#29 Posted by Eamon (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Me lol I am 14 and am pretty much obsessed with her.

#30 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Isnt she like 14?"

about 16 to 18 its fine to me i'am 19,it whould work

#31 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe she is like Logan in the aspec she might seem to be 14-16ish but is real a lot older than that? IDK anything about her character really so I'm just stabbing in the dark here.

#32 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Maybe she is like Logan in the aspec she might seem to be 14-16ish but is real a lot older than that? IDK anything about her character really so I'm just stabbing in the dark here."

geneticly she is like logan,but she is different in ways and i look it up she is 18

#33 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Well 18 is definatly better than 14 or 16, but still waaay too young for me to even consider.

#34 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Well 18 is definatly better than 14 or 16, but still waaay too young for me to even consider."

how old are you?

#35 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I'm 26. I have a general rule of not dateing any girls younger than 4 years to me."

oh i see that respectable,but she perfect for me ;)

#36 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok then who would you cast as her if she was to be in the next X-(fill in the blank) movie.

#37 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 26. I have a general rule of not dateing any girls younger than 4 years to me.

#38 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Ok then who would you cast as her if she was to be in the next X-(fill in the blank) movie."

i dont know, who is a good, young actress

#39 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK thats why I askd. Usually when someone likes a comic character in some degree they already have someone picked out who could portray them on the silver screen.

#40 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"IDK thats why I askd. Usually when someone likes a comic character in some degree they already have someone picked out who could portray them on the silver screen."

i should do reaserch on it

#41 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so how old is she? i'm confused.

#42 Posted by VoodooCat (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on, she wears hot clothes. and unlike wolverine she has no hairy legs.

And in NYX you could see, that sex with her could be very hot....

#43 Posted by VoodooCat (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"VoodooCat says:
"Oh come on, she wears hot clothes. and unlike wolverine she has no hairy legs. And in NYX you could see, that sex with her could be very hot...."

You're disturbing...."

So what?

#44 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

VoodooCat says:

"Oh come on, she wears hot clothes. and unlike wolverine she has no hairy legs. And in NYX you could see, that sex with her could be very hot...."

You're disturbing....

#45 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

VoodooCat says:

"Resonate says:
"VoodooCat says:
You're disturbing...."
So what? "

Nothing really. Welcome to the Vine, btw

#46 Posted by VoodooCat (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"VoodooCat says:
"Resonate says:
"VoodooCat says:
You're disturbing...."
So what? "

Nothing really. Welcome to the Vine, btw"

Thanx mucho ^.^

#47 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think theres any wrong with a girl finding another girl hot,but that's me
Post Edited:2008-01-12 19:19:20

#48 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

VoodooCat says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"i dont think theres any wrong with a girl finding another girl hot,but that's me
Post Edited:2008-01-12 19:19:20"
aaah, now I understand, why I'm disturbing, this was a pure male-dominated discussion XD ;)"

it's ok ,we don't judge here :)

#49 Posted by VoodooCat (16 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"i dont think theres any wrong with a girl finding another girl hot,but that's me
Post Edited:2008-01-12 19:19:20"

aaah, now I understand, why I'm disturbing, this was a pure male-dominated discussion XD ;)

#50 Posted by VoodooCat (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Anyone who lusts after anyone needs a life."

anyone who has no humor needs a life ^^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.