Who is the right guy for X-23?

#101 Posted by Edamame (27974 posts) - - Show Bio

Warpath.

#102 Posted by President Stark (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion

#103 Posted by IrishX (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for no one but if anyone I like the Warpath idea.

#104 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir or Cyclops!! 
I think Hellion might be gay.
#105 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"
Elixir or Cyclops!! 
"
Cyclops: ew! 
Elixir: just friends (still maybe)
Hellion: NOT GAY!
#106 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"
Elixir or Cyclops!! 
"
How'd you come to that conclusion?
#107 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @LauraX23 said:
"
Elixir or Cyclops!! 
"
Cyclops: ew! Elixir: just friends (still maybe)Hellion: NOT GAY! "

What do you mean "ew" ? 

#108 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd assume it's because Cyclops is about 15 years Laura's senior, if not more...at her age is would be legally considered statutory rape.

#109 Posted by Bio Guyver (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

None.

#110 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
" @LauraX23 said:
"
Elixir or Cyclops!! 
"
Cyclops: ew! Elixir: just friends (still maybe)Hellion: NOT GAY! "

What do you mean "ew" ? 

"
Ok first off love that gif! 
@k2
said:
" I'd assume it's because Cyclops is about 15 years Laura's senior, if not more...at her age is would be legally considered statutory rape. "  
second: what she said and I don't think cyclops deserves laura! he uses her like the people at the facility has!
#111 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@speedlgt said:
" tony stark!hey come on every marvel diva has to go there at least once.......LOL "
good point!
#112 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

....Superboy...jk

#113 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

But they would make such a cute couple

#114 Posted by Britt601 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Elixir, but I just imagine Laura chopping off some guy's head before he can throw a pick-up line at her, lol.
#115 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Britt601 said:
" I'll say Elixir, but I just imagine Laura chopping off some guy's head before he can throw a pick-up line at her, lol. "
true!
#116 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Why were DJ's last words to X-23 " you're pretty " o.O
#117 Posted by Yugen (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion, or maybe prodigy lol

#118 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"
Why were DJ's last words to X-23 " you're pretty " o.O "
He was in shock of being blown up and when he saw Laura, who is pretty, he just said the thruth. 

@Yugen said:
" Hellion, or maybe prodigy lol "
ha! to get back at surge! then again Laura's not the pay-back-for stealing-my-crush-bitch type!
#119 Posted by The Cracked Genome (326 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:

"
Why were DJ's last words to X-23 " you're pretty " o.O "

Mark Sheppard (D.J.) 
Energy manipulation based on type of music he hears 
Dislikes: Girls who get too serious too soon, Math 
Voted: Most flirtatious 

Thats from the New X-Men: Academy X Yearbook Special... does that answer your question?
#120 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd...

#121 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" Jason Todd... "
crossover? ... interesting!
#122 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: XD It might be.
#123 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @fbdarkangel: XD It might be. "
Still rooting for Hellion for #1!
#124 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: LOL okay.
#125 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  
 Helix all the way!
#126 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

or this guy might do... hahaha! 

#127 Edited by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:  

Wtf ..... are you obsessed with hellion ...? 
haha.
#128 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:

Apart from ron/hermione and sylar/claire, hellion/x-23 is the ship, in which that I have rooted for, that closest into becoming canon! So I'm here till it happens! *eyes twitch* GOT IT?! just kidding! or not! ;p
#129 Posted by Erik (31631 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" or this guy might do... hahaha! 

"
Worst issue featuring X-23 ever. She was so out of character, she might as well have been someone else. 
#130 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

I've actually got another candidate... Angel as Death! I know he's not exactly the right guy for her but you've got to admit that an angel/x-23 ship would be pretty hot!

#131 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
" or this guy might do... hahaha! 

"
Worst issue featuring X-23 ever. She was so out of character, she might as well have been someone else.  "
true but you've got to admit.. the way she hit the PUNISHER with that 8-ball was classic!
#132 Posted by Erik (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

You know who is the perfect guy for X-23?  
Wolverine. They are pretty much exactly the same! Hubba hubba. 

#133 Posted by Erik (31631 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
true but you've got to admit.. the way she hit the PUNISHER with that 8-ball was classic! "
I do not think she would normally have done that. I think that instead of cutting the pool cue, she would have opened up his abdominal cavity with her foot claw. 
#134 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" You know who is the perfect guy for X-23?  Wolverine. They are pretty much exactly the same! Hubba hubba.  "
okay i'm going to say this one last time...  

INCEST! I DON'T WHAT THE WHOLE CLONE THING IS ABOUT IT'S STILL NASTY!   

#135 Posted by Erik (31631 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @erik said:
" You know who is the perfect guy for X-23?  Wolverine. They are pretty much exactly the same! Hubba hubba.  "

"

#136 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
" @erik said:

"

"
........ *trying to find another plausible excuse other than "it's nasty"*..................... IT'S STILL NASTY!
#137 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
true but you've got to admit.. the way she hit the PUNISHER with that 8-ball was classic! "
I do not think she would normally have done that. I think that instead of cutting the pool cue, she would have opened up his abdominal cavity with her foot claw.  "
agreed. but they we're saving that for Daken. lol.
seriously i kind of doubt Loeb actually read a comic with X-23 there, but the script
called for X-Force promotion so there it was.
#138 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" I've actually got another candidate... Angel as Death! I know he's not exactly the right guy for her but you've got to admit that an angel/x-23 ship would be pretty hot! "

I agree with you on that one. 
#139 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

how about Wolverine?

#140 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:   
I agree with you on that one.  "
Finally! someone agrees with me on angel/x-23! everyone thinks i'm ship crazy! or they just think i'm just plain crazy!
#141 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

Bob agent of HYDRA. he is the ultimate answer to any question. but more importantly, why are we limiting this to the right guy? i think that due to her mother being the only affection she recieved as a child, coupled with the brutality she suffered at the hands of men, there is a possibility that laura could be gay. i can't see any men having a romantic rather than paternal relationship with her.

#142 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @LauraX23 said:   
Finally! someone agrees with me on angel/x-23! everyone thinks i'm ship crazy! or they just think i'm just plain crazy! "

I think it would be awesome! :)
#143 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000 said:
"i think that due to her mother being the only affection she recieved as a child, coupled with the brutality she suffered at the hands of men, there is a possibility that laura could be gay. i can't see any men having a romantic rather than paternal relationship with her. "

Also women ... what about kimura ?
#144 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
" @LauraX23 said:   
Finally! someone agrees with me on angel/x-23! everyone thinks i'm ship crazy! or they just think i'm just plain crazy! "

I think it would be awesome! :) "
I KNOW! *coughs* still rooting for helix! wow sorry flu's spreading in my town!
#145 Posted by Erik (31631 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
agreed. but they we're saving that for Daken. lol. seriously i kind of doubt Loeb actually read a comic with X-23 there, but the script called for X-Force promotion so there it was. "
Yeah. Very true. I also find it hard to believe that Loeb has actually read a comic with X-23. I think it would have been better if they had Kyle and Yost do the writing and if Loeb absolutely had to be included for the crossover, he could collaborate during the Rulk scenes. If only to make sure Rulk maintained his Loeb force.
#146 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
I would love  

X-23 with Cyclops 
X-23 with Elixir 
or 
X-23 with Angel 

=D
#147 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: everything except the Loeb force thing actually. i dont subscribe to that theory. i think he is a good writer, and im into the series pretty heavily but he really slipped up on the Code Red stuff and the Offenders arc, asin characterizationwise and he made a few sloppy mistakes. Wolverine actually beat Rulk in that series. how does that work?
#148 Posted by Erik (31631 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @erik: everything except the Loeb force thing actually. i dont subscribe to that theory. i think he is a good writer, and im into the series pretty heavily but he really slipped up on the Code Red stuff and the Offenders arc, asin characterizationwise and he made a few sloppy mistakes. Wolverine actually beat Rulk in that series. how does that work? "
You have a good point. Wolverine actually managed to beat Rulk so maybe the Loeb force thing is a bit much. Given Rulk's proven strategic mind and powers, Wolverine should not have come close. I suppose I was just put off by the poor characterization of X-23 and judged too harshly. 
#149 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000 said:
" Bob agent of HYDRA. he is the ultimate answer to any question. but more importantly, why are we limiting this to the right guy? i think that due to her mother being the only affection she recieved as a child, coupled with the brutality she suffered at the hands of men, there is a possibility that laura could be gay. i can't see any men having a romantic rather than paternal relationship with her. "
well she wouldn't be the first one in her family! 

Daken/Bullseye 
#150 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:  

WTF .... 
He's gay ? 
Haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.